The Student Room Group

Tom Hardy, Cilian Murphy, Zach Efron

They are all between 5'7''-5'9'', don't women find them attractive?
Tom and Cillian are married with children and it’s well known how many women go crazy over Zach. I’ve said before that this height rubbish doesn’t actually apply in real life.
Reply 2
They'll never be seen as genuinely attractive on account of being below six feet tall. They've got enough personality, talent, wealth and fame for some women with low self-esteem to consider settling for them.

At least this is what alpha men on the internet tell me.
Original post by Gazpacho.
They'll never be seen as genuinely attractive on account of being below six feet tall. They've got enough personality, talent, wealth and fame for some women with low self-esteem to consider settling for them.

At least this is what alpha men on the internet tell me.

Be serious. These men have literal thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of gorgeous women who would want them. It's really funny to claim that they'd only get "women with low self-esteem" and that these women would in any way be "settling" for them. LAWL

"I settled for Cillian Murphy, sis. He's ok."
Reply 4
do women find cilian murphy attractive? yikes.

well it's possible. there's also a fan club for benedict cumberbatch. i think he's taller but still.

i get the point about heigh tho. one of the most popular lads in my class is an italian exchange student 5'7" maybe. he smashes for sure. he also assumes everyone wants to be his best friend. he will walk around the library and talk to anyone
Reply 5
Original post by Genesiss
do women find cilian murphy attractive? yikes.

Cillian Murphy would have women fawning over him even if he wasn't a leading actor. The guy is blessed with exceptional come-to-bed eyes.
Reply 6
Original post by Gazpacho.
Cillian Murphy would have women fawning over him even if he wasn't a leading actor. The guy is blessed with exceptional come-to-bed eyes.

oh i see. see when i look at those eyes i think man might kill you in your sleep. maybe cuz of the batman movie?

i thought maybe the attraction was the voice. he does have a great voice, as irish people do, in my experience
Reply 7
cuz in batman he played a psychiatrist who was actually psycho...it that right?
Two of those three male celebrities are married and all three have plenty of female fans.
Lots of women are likely attracted to them.
I've never been a fan of Zac Efron or Cillian Murphy, don't like anything about them.
Tom Hardy is a good actor and very affectionate towards dogs.

It's important to remember that different women often have very different attraction dealbreakers, many of which are nothing to do with height.
Some women are attracted by ambition, intelligence, facial looks or fame.
Others by humour, intelligence, money or personal values.
Height is only one element of physical appearance, many women do not have height dealbreakers or preferences connected with height gaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending