The Student Room Group

Is this an odd couple?

A ginger guy and an Indian girl? Does anyone know these type of couples that had kids?
Original post by Anonymous
A ginger guy and an Indian girl? Does anyone know these type of couples that had kids?

Why not partner with your own kind?

Can't believe you said this. Why does someone have to partner with their "kind"? Wtf is that about

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Can't believe you said this. Why does someone have to partner with their "kind"? Wtf is that about

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ignore him/her. It says something about them if they have to make a comment like this anon on the internet :rolleyes:
Reply 4

What another human being? I think that what he's/she's done.

The only REAL way is would be weird OP, is if you coupled up with an inanimate object.
Gingians. :tongue:
Reply 6
Alot of couples are seen as odd but you cant help it if it works it works why let that bother you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I was expecting something like a woman who married a prawn cracker. That would be pretty odd.
There's nothing odd about that.
What's even more odd, is if someone with such a closed off and naive mindset ever managed to find love.

Now that, that'd be odd.

:pierre:

The stigma associated with "these types" of couples needs to go!!

You can do what you want, be with someone you want to be with, as long as you are both happy, there should be no problem ! We're all human after all xD
My aunt and uncle are this mix. Their kids are perfectly sweet looking dark brown haired kids.
Reply 12
Original post by ItsJustMe17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually, they may have a point. We humans are 99% biologically the same, but, only if you are of the same sex. Men and women are only 98.2% biologically the same. So maybe that what they meant, idk :smile:.
why should someones exterior influence their connection with someone else on a mental level?
It's cuuttte. I hate cultures, they're dumb, but racial mixing is cool. People really need to get over skin colour, it's so stupid the prejudices people associate with it.
Fine.

Attachment not found

Oh hush up, you anon troll coward.

OP, not really?

If you two are happy together and it works then it works. Why would you worry what a bunch of idiots think anyway?
My friend's brother, who is ginger, recently married an Indian woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know of a couple like that. They got married. But looking back at it, the guy converted to her religion so that her parents would approve. But neither of them were practising

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending