The Student Room Group

Who has met their partner from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Dated a few on here in the past.
Original post by Anonymous
I met a (now ex) gf through TSR. Have also had a couple of 'friends with benefits' through here as well.

Raaaah TSR is hookin man up like that yeah....

Man might have to start deceiving gyal and send them d picks like you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Original post by Musie Suzie
Just this morning I was wondering how many people I've walked past since I've been in London are also on TSR; may have chatted/argued with some of them! Bit of a strange thought, really.

It is very strange :tongue: Even stranger to put a face to a name on a screen - quite scary :redface:
Reply 63
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
I know a couple that met on TSR. They're now married and have a kid.

Omg. I did not know it would go that far xD - All in all, hope they're doing good with the family tho.
Reply 64
Original post by Magnesium
It is very strange :tongue: Even stranger to put a face to a name on a screen - quite scary :redface:

I was once chatting with my friend on the tube about the TRS trolls and LOLs with another guy, he happened to be sitting right in front of me laughing hard :') Couldn't get worse than that tbh.
Original post by Rian7
I was once chatting with my friend on the tube about the TRS trolls and LOLs with another guy, he happened to be sitting right in front of me laughing hard :') Couldn't get worse than that tbh.

Haha that's pretty bad :eek: It's a very small world. :tongue:
I met my boyfriend on TSR. We've been together just under five years now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Yea! Just shows I gotta start putting faces to these names now.
Met two girls from here, one was purely FWB the other currently who I'm seeing I'm involved in a relationship! Not saying who though unless PM :colone:
Reply 69
Original post by Magnesium
Haha that's pretty bad :eek: It's a very small world. :tongue:

After that I avoid convos about TSR trolls around Tfl. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending