The Student Room Group

AQA Geography AS Energy Issues Help

I cannot find any useful websites or case studies for Energy issues, does anyone know please?
Original post by Mitchellspencer
I cannot find any useful websites or case studies for Energy issues, does anyone know please?

I don't know wether you have found someone formation but if you haven't reply with specific information that you need and i will post it! Got an A last year and would have loved some help back them :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Hayley Williams
I don't know wether you have found someone formation but if you haven't reply with specific information that you need and i will post it! Got an A last year and would have loved some help back them :smile:

Hi! Please could you help me with "Government policies to achieve a more sustainable energy consumption " with a good case study please
how many marks? You could use Chad:
The Chadnian goverment and World Bank implemented 'The Household Energy Project' which attempts to increase sustainability of energy. It involves implementig shemes which control the use of wood (their main supply of energy) to avoid exploitation such as charging people for cutting down tree's. It also includes giving villages responsibilty over the use of supplies therefore they will value the more and realise the need for cnservation. This links closely with their other plan which involves educating residents on the importance of conservation. The project also includes inteoducing more efficient energy use in homes such as cookin stoves which reduce the use of burnig fuels on open fires.
Reply 5
Original post by Hayley Williams

Hi, I, im doing 15 markers at the moment
please could you help me on the following :
"to what extend does renewable energy provide for sustainable energy supply and consumption?"

"with reference to case studies at a national scale, comment on 2 contrasting approaches to managing the demand for energy"

Thank you so much! :smile:
Reply 6
Has anyone got any idea what might come up this year??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending