The Student Room Group

Best place to get revision resources

Hi everyone, im new to this site so not to sure how this all works.

However i was wondering if anyone could reccomend some good websites to revise from for the lessons below, i know a few but would love to know some more? thanks in advance.

Psychology
Maths
Textiles
Geography
ICT
P.E ?? :smile:
Maths - examsolutions is the best site to use

Not sure about the rest sorry! :colondollar:
ICT - www teach-ict.com
Maths- exam solutions is good and hegarty maths is very good for video tutorials, dont know about the rest though pal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thank you i will take a look
Reply 4
S-cool is quite good but i think they only do Maths, Geography and PE out of the subjects listed.
Original post by EBoughton16
Hi everyone, im new to this site so not to sure how this all works.

However i was wondering if anyone could reccomend some good websites to revise from for the lessons below, i know a few but would love to know some more? thanks in advance.

Psychology
Maths
Textiles
Geography
ICT
P.E ?? :smile:

Honestly! I can only tell you about maths! I would strongly recommend you doing Past papers! and when you get bored of them that's a sign you know your stuff! I am currently doing A level Maths! and I am basically doing past papers as many I can! doing that will help you target many areas than just opening a chapter and just focusing on one chapter! although time yourself when doing them! as this will be more helpful and you wont panic when you see the actual exam paper! then when you are doing the actual one you just would end up treating it like past exam paper! that you haven't seen before! and hopefully get a best result you deserve! GOOD LUCK!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest