The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

Sent UCAS on December, no response yet?!

My brother sent off his UCAS on December. It's March now and there is no response, not even an interview date. What time of the year do St George's carry out interviews for Diagnostic Radiography or do they even carry out interviews for that course?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Raymat
My brother sent off his UCAS on December. It's March now and there is no response, not even an interview date. What time of the year do St George's carry out interviews for Diagnostic Radiography or do they even carry out interviews for that course?

Hi Raymat,

I am in a similar position - applied well before the deadline and still waiting to hear from St George's (other than the acknowledgement of application email). From trawling the forums they are a few interviews beginning to trickle in....it's just a waiting game at the minute. I have heard from other that it could be as late as the end of March.

Sorry not to be of more help, but that is all that I have been able to gleam from other on the student room.
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Original post by dmcdon
Hi Raymat,

I am in a similar position - applied well before the deadline and still waiting to hear from St George's (other than the acknowledgement of application email). From trawling the forums they are a few interviews beginning to trickle in....it's just a waiting game at the minute. I have heard from other that it could be as late as the end of March.

Sorry not to be of more help, but that is all that I have been able to gleam from other on the student room.

Thanks, I should expect St George's to reply to him somewhere around the end of March. They seem to be taking their time as he's already gained decisions from some of his other universities.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi, when did your brother end up recieving an interview? I applied at the end of October for Diagnostic Radiography and have had one interview and offer from city and have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday. Just wondering when I might hear back from SGUL
Original post by Alltxmelow
Hi, when did your brother end up recieving an interview? I applied at the end of October for Diagnostic Radiography and have had one interview and offer from city and have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday. Just wondering when I might hear back from SGUL

Unfortunately he didn't get an interview. He got rejected shortly after.
Original post by Raymat
Unfortunately he didn't get an interview. He got rejected shortly after.

Ah that's a shame :frown: did he end up going to a university to do Radiography?
Original post by Alltxmelow
Ah that's a shame :frown: did he end up going to a university to do Radiography?

He couldn't get into radiography because he got no offers and he didn't get good grades. Right now he's doing Bioscience with foundation year at a different university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending