The Student Room Group

Nervous about Lads holiday in Kavos

Going on a lads holiday in August for the first time. Just scared about 1 thing. For some reason I have this image in my head that they're all chavs who go there and will be looking for fights. I love the club vibes but I'm not good with confrontation haha, and I'm from a small town. I sound like a wuss I know but does anyone have any kavos experience? Would be much appreciated.
Hey! I went to Kavos last summer with 4 boys and 5 girls and I can honestly say when I was there, there was no hassle at all. We're from a really small town in Scotland and although the lads we were with never admitted it, I think a few might of been a bit worried and feeling the same as you. The strip was mostly just people between 17-20 just looking for a good laugh and to get steaming, no one was ever really looking for trouble. The only thing that caused sparks one night was when we were sitting in Subway (open 24 hours - ultimate hangover cure) and there were a group of really up themselves, built rugby lads (we only knew they played rugby because they were all wearing their own team's jerseys) who sat with us and started ripping us for being Scottish, we just gave them the same kind of cheek back which they didn't like at all but didn't do a thing about except go in a huff and walk away. I never once seen any full on fights, as long as you don't start on people you'll be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest