The Student Room Group

Are there any girls that aren't gold diggers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Some of the responses are incredibly disgusting and degrading. Whoever thinks that money is the end of it all, is clearly deluded. There are people who are decent enough and know that certain things cannot be bought.
Girls are materialistic, they are not attracted to money, they are attracted to living the high life that celebs portray in the western media.

A girls idea of happiness is possessing an handbag that would raise enough bids to make your eyes water on ebay, owning high heels that make them tower so high, they won't have a problem making guys feel insecure about their height, caking their face with make-up to the extent that Michael Jackson starts to look normal.

In my experience of 8 years of girls, they are all the same deep within their personality.
obviously lol.....
Original post by anastas
Some of the responses are incredibly disgusting and degrading. Whoever thinks that money is the end of it all, is clearly deluded. There are people who are decent enough and know that certain things cannot be bought.

True, love can't be bought, but sex can, so it's win win for both parties.:tongue:

Plus money=power, and women are attracted to power, so money+ power= entry to the female tunnel simples.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Big man tings
How?

If you have ever been with a girl you will realise that money can't buy love, why would anyone want to spend their lives in matrimony with someone that loves their wallet and not them, if you are that type of individual that adheres to these type of women, well then I feel very sorry for you, Abdul.

You will be married yet still lonely.:frown:

Keep feeding yourself your rubbish but understand that incentives play a role in decision making. Financial incentive is one of the biggest over riding factors in relationships. I don't plan on getting married or having conventional marital engagement with a woman. As someone said earlier a relationship is essentially legal prostitution, in terms that women expect stuff to be paid for or expect a level of financial security ultimately in return for sexual intercourse. This feeling of happiness/togetherness (whatever you may call it) is just a ploy to make it seem less of a 'transactional cost'.

Girls want to be better/richer than other girls, generally speaking money can provide that.
(edited 9 years ago)
Most girls...well people in general are attracted to ambition/success...money just happens to come with this. Doesn't mean all girls are gold diggers for being attracted to the characteristic of ambition
I wouldn't let girls provide an answer to this because they play the innocent card. Now a days, all I see is girls clinging onto their phones and clinging onto their very expensive handbags. These girls would give up their parents in exchange for a bank with a 6 figure sum.
Obviously.
Reply 28
Original post by All_TheCyanide
Yeah, I'd rather make my own money than sponge off a guy. I don't feel comfortable with the notion of being financially dependent on a man, which is why I'm here doing A Levels and getting a degree.

So women that are housewives are "sponging" off a guy?
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't let girls provide an answer to this because they play the innocent card. Now a days, all I see is girls clinging onto their phones and clinging onto their very expensive handbags. These girls would give up their parents in exchange for a bank with a 6 figure sum.

PRSOM
Lool the amount of girls who play innocent on TSR, but gaurantee if someone offered them TODAY a 6 figure sum for sex, they would 100% not deny.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Keep feeding yourself your rubbish but understand that incentives play a role in decision making. Financial incentive is one of the biggest over riding factors in relationships. I don't plan on getting married or having conventional marital engagement with a woman. As someone said earlier a relationship is essentially legal prostitution, in terms that women expect stuff to be paid for or expect a level of financial security ultimately in return for sexual intercourse. This feeling of happiness/togetherness (whatever you may call it) is just a ploy to make it seem less of a 'transactional cost'.

Girls want to be better/richer than other girls, generally speaking money can provide that.

You're so wrong and ignorant, you're using her for her body why shouldn't she in return make a profit off of your selfishness.

You can't have your cake and eat it to, look you have to understand something, there is no such thing as a selfless deed, we all do something to get something in return, whether it be a thank you for a good deed or sex for money, it's give and return nothing is free in the world even pussy I'm afraid you gotta pay one way or another.:dontknow:

But love can't be bought, you have to work for that.:wink:
Reply 32
True, love can't be bought, but sex can, so it's win win for both parties.:tongue:

Plus money=power and women are attracted to power so money+ power= pussy simples.

True love is irreplaceable and cannot be bought. For someone to leave their partner for someone else just because of their money, status, power etc is shallow and just awful. But we can't generalise saying that all women are like that. It's very disturbing realising that some people view women in such a disrespectful way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by anastas
True love is irreplaceable and cannot be bought. For someone to leave their partner for someone else just because of their money, status, power etc is shallow and just awful. But we can't generalise saying that all women are like that. It's very disturbing realising that some people view women in such a disrespectful way.

The lack of intelligence from some posters in this thread is pitiful.
You're so wrong and ignorant, you're using her for her body why shouldn't she in return make a profit off of your selfishness.

You can't have your cake and eat it to, look you have to understand something, there is no such thing as a selfless deed, we all do something to get something in return, whether it be a thank you for a good deed or sex for money, it's give and return nothing is free in the world even pussy I'm afraid you gotta pay one way or another.:dontknow:

But love can't be bought, you have to work for that.:wink:

I don't think you get the point. More money > Less than money in the eyes of women. I'm not saying it's a bad trait, if they have the ability to go for the guy with the larger wallet or the largest potential of getting a portion of that wallet, that would be in their best interest.

This notion of love you brign about lol, girls love Justin Bieber why? because his rich and famous, if Justin Bieber was a nobody, noone would give a ****. Girls are attracted to a lifestyle they believe to be optimal, by which money is needed to get there. You think your so called 'lover' would be with you if you lost everything and was homeless for 5 years, you're having a laugh, she'll move on to the next guy who can sustain her standard of living.
I don't have the energy to fight such tired old generalisations any more.
Original post by Octopus_Garden
I do not feel the philosophies espoused in this thread adequately explain the apparently healthy sex lives of many male guests on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Just saying.

Oii, believe it is a myth to me how they do it..

like these guys, are pulling girls.. Without. A. Dime. (seems that way anyway). and yet still understanding and getting girls..

i feel like i might need to spend a day with one guy like that..
Reply 37
Original post by SophieSmall
The lack of intelligence from some posters in this thread is pitiful.

'' Pitiful '' is the ideal word indeed.
Original post by Swanbow
I don't have the energy to fight such tired old generalisations any more.

I question why I even bother clicking these threads to be honest.

Clearly just a bunch of ignorant guys who have not had a healthy or fulfilled relationship and as such have decided it's because they weren't rich enough and all women are money loving whore.

Meanwhile there are literally millions of women dating or married to men not rich who prove the bull**** wrong.
If you can provide me a convincing definition of what love is in a single sentence then I'll believe that you're so called 'love' exists. Irregardless, barring love, the power of money cannot be denied. It corrupts policing, health professionals, country leaders and it is the driver of war.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending