The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London vs Royal Holloway

Both require AAB so don't wanna choose both because it'd be silly to choose two universities with the same requirements. I'm really stuck with which one to put as my firm- RHUL is closer but Kings is a Russell! I'm going to be doing Psychology as well, does anybody who goes to Kings know what their department is like?
I'm also sporty so I'm hoping to join some teams so if anyone knows what their sports department is like any info would be much appreciated:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
definitely King's for reputation, student life, everything. Egham's no place to experience university. Easy choice imho.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I don't go to Kings; however, I think it would make more sense to choose Kings due to it having a very good reputation. I think the reputation is more important than the distance of the University.
Original post by JNDSAN
definitely King's for reputation, student life, everything. Egham's no place to experience university. Easy choice imho.

Yeah I hear Egham's a total bore...thank you very much!
Original post by Coke1
I don't go to Kings; however, I think it would make more sense to choose Kings due to it having a very good reputation. I think the reputation is more important than the distance of the University.

That's very true I think I'm edging towards Kings now ahah thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by thatsimmortality
That's very true I think I'm edging towards Kings now ahah thank you :smile:

No problem :smile: And think of location aswell! Living in central London would be pretty cool!
Original post by Coke1
No problem :smile: And think of location aswell! Living in central London would be pretty cool!

That's very true, I'd feel pretty prestigious:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest