The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Newcastle

Hello everybody, I just received a conditional offer to Northumbria, and I'm pretty sure I will go there in September.. It will be my first year at Uni, that's why I wanted some advices..which campus should I choose ? I like to socialize with people and all...
Reply 1
Campus or accommodation? You don't choose your campus... it depends what course you do.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Oh okay I thought that I would have to choose .. I will be an international student doing a foundation
Reply 3
Which course?
Marketing
Reply 5
I think that's Business School, so you're campus will be City Campus East - right in the city centre :smile:
Oh okay, thank you.. And what about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emmanueladelima
Hello everybody, I just received a conditional offer to Northumbria, and I'm pretty sure I will go there in September.. It will be my first year at Uni, that's why I wanted some advices..which campus should I choose ? I like to socialize with people and all...

Hi Emmanueladelima,

Congratulations on your offer! A lot of our accommodation can be very sociable, and it largely depends on the students who live there. However generally speaking, accommodation with larger flat sizes are more sociable, so places like Glenamara House and Stephenson Building (both of which are the closest accommodation to City Campus East). However these are both residences with shared bathrooms, so Victoria Halls & Camden Court are more modern and are en-suite (bathroom within your bedroom), and are also particularly close to City Campus East.

Please feel free to ask us if you need any more info!

Thanks,

Sarah
Thank you for the informations, I just want to know If you will tell me in which campus I will go or if I can choose by myself ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emmanueladelima
Thank you for the informations, I just want to know If you will tell me in which campus I will go or if I can choose by myself ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Emmanueladelima,

If you are studying Marketing you will be studying at City Campus East. It is less than a 5 minute walk between City Campus East and City Campus West, the two are only separated by the main motorway in which there is a Northumbria bridge over the top that links the two campuses.

If you need to know anything else just let us know!

Thanks,

Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending