The Student Room Group

When's the last time you vomited?

I'm pretty sure I haven't hurled this year, in fact I believe the last time was the early hours of 29th November 2014 at approximately 1am

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
approximately 1 month ago... I started to feel really dizzy at school so made my way to the medical room and threw up :ashamed2:
Just over a month ago... Got really drunk on a night out, lost my friends, ended up outside a club crying to a police woman and then threw up on her. Pretty eventful night.
Back when I was in primary school
Reply 4
Original post by katienurd
Just over a month ago... Got really drunk on a night out, lost my friends, ended up outside a club crying to a police woman and then threw up on her. Pretty eventful night.

I bet she must have appreciated that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Around two weeks ago.
I don't drink and I'm not a girl so I'm a no puke guy 4 life.

unless I get food poisoned which I did when I was in the third grade or some earlier
Tonight :frown: due to gastroenteritis
Reply 8
It must have been at least 15 years ago, as best as I can remember.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Year 4... 8 years ago...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
I bet she must have appreciated that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She was actually really nice about it haha! I felt so bad though so I just cried even more.
Reply 11
Original post by katienurd
She was actually really nice about it haha! I felt so bad though so I just cried even more.

Aww bless you, I'm sure you're not the only one who's done that though

Posted from TSR Mobile
About two weeks ago :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
November-ish 2013. Dodgy KFC.
Reply 14
About 10 mins ago
Around 4 years ago when I ate a dodgy Chinese takeaway.
Mid-December

I went out drinking in Cardiff and mixed too many drinks... got back to hotel room and threw up in toilet.

Nasty.
When I was in hospital circa 2001. Puked on the vegetarian sausage, because of how bad it was, to my taste.
Couple of weeks ago at a party

Posted from TSR Mobile
Around a month ago at a party...and then on the way home from the party....and then at home after the party...

Quick Reply

Latest