The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

omgggg, is this actually a Clash of clans thread, wait isnt even active anymore? ngl this thread looks decent
Original post by AKA2234
omgggg, is this actually a Clash of clans thread, wait isnt even active anymore? ngl this thread looks decent

Unfortunately the clan has slowly died out. Only about 3 of us who log in every so often.
seriously? how comes ppl stopped using it, was it getting too old?
Original post by AKA2234
seriously? how comes ppl stopped using it, was it getting too old?

The clan was never huge. I think the most active we had was around the 20-25 mark. The numbers slowly dwindled (clan started a couple of years ago?) as people lost interest/found new games/busy with exams etc. We were down to a steady 10-12 but then I stopped playing (have two accounts) and then the clan struggled to get a consistent 10 to war.

Shame really, we had a nice bunch.

I've enjoyed the builder base event this week (attack every 8 hours). Managed to get all my walls from level 2 to level 4 and then my battle machine from 5 to level 8 and I'm hoping to start to level 9 tonight :biggrin:
Reply 1484
Original post by Zerforax
The clan was never huge. I think the most active we had was around the 20-25 mark. The numbers slowly dwindled (clan started a couple of years ago?) as people lost interest/found new games/busy with exams etc. We were down to a steady 10-12 but then I stopped playing (have two accounts) and then the clan struggled to get a consistent 10 to war.

Shame really, we had a nice bunch.

I've enjoyed the builder base event this week (attack every 8 hours). Managed to get all my walls from level 2 to level 4 and then my battle machine from 5 to level 8 and I'm hoping to start to level 9 tonight :biggrin:

I still log in every often. It's just time consuming nowadays.
Original post by Black Water
I still log in every often. It's just time consuming nowadays.

Yea agreed - it's why I took a break. Tbh I rarely attack on my main account anymore. Mainly been playing my builder base once a day for 10 mins.
Reply 1486
Yea agreed - it's why I took a break. Tbh I rarely attack on my main account anymore. Mainly been playing my builder base once a day for 10 mins.

Ohh right. Sometimes I don't even know I have it downloaded because I'm just busy doing other things and at school.
yep i get the feeling, i usually was on the game 24/7, but then exams started, so i was hardly ever on, and the weird this is, i just started college, but i still hardly play, i think a couple of years ago the game was addictive and actually enjoyable, but yh now its getting dead.
I've deleted it now. Whoever kept screwing me over donating the wrong troops put me off for good. Was nice while it lasted though.
and also there is always that one person in the clan who ends up hitting that nerve, since then i never lay low in one clan, too much drama and ****, half the time cuased by me :h:
Original post by Nirm
X

Black Water
X

Original post by (ha)^3
X

I can never remember entong's TSR username..

Get your war attacks in guys!
wait is the TSR clan still active?
Original post by Nirm
X

Black Water
X

Original post by (ha)^3
X

Original post by Nirgilis
X

Original post by dhr90
X

Not sure who else to tag but congrats all as TSR Clan is now level 10! :biggrin:

Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
wait is the TSR clan still active?

Yes we're still active. Opened up the clan to a few other randomers so we're probably 10-15 active players.

Yes we're still active. Opened up the clan to a few other randomers so we're probably 10-15 active players.

Ah okay, think I asked this a couple of months ago, at the time I was quite active but cuz I literally have no time these days, I stopped playing altogether.
Reply 1494
Ah okay, think I asked this a couple of months ago, at the time I was quite active but cuz I literally have no time these days, I stopped playing altogether.

That’s understandable, not everyone is active everyday in the clan. Yet we still play clan wars and level up.
Original post by Black Water
That’s understandable, not everyone is active everyday in the clan. Yet we still play clan wars and level up.

Man I use to remember the days when I would try to 3* bases for war points lol. Is the game still the same or has it changed in any way?
Reply 1496
Man I use to remember the days when I would try to 3* bases for war points lol. Is the game still the same or has it changed in any way?

They’ve just basically added more extra things like clan challenges, higher heroes, TH11 and just more things so it’s not completely boring.
I think a big update is planned for some time this year.
Reply 1498
Damn I need to get back into the game but addicted to other games atm. Really should be focusing on exams right now tho :biggrin:

Pretty nice to hear clan hit level 10!
Original post by brent_
for future reference, I'm entong in the clan, and heroicdraco89 is my young cousin. clash on!

Come back!

Latest