The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by dhr90
Lets hope so!

However, the actual update itself will be good for me :colone: . My name on there is linked to my google+ account. I really want my ''Nirgilis'' name attached to my village :rolleyes:

Also, you still have that dragon? :colone:
Reply 141
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Oh woah, yeah, I'll be doing Biology of Cells :yep:

Haha, paperwork is a hassle. I have to admit I do enjoy form filling though

We've done terribly in this war, we had a few people leave us mid war, and the opposite clan are crazy good. Almost max starred on us

How did you do in the end? :colone:
Original post by Nirgilis
How did you do in the end? :colone:

That one was bad.

We're in the midst of a 15v15 and working way back up the scale, so we can try and regulate it

Problem was our higher levels couldn't take other clans' higher levels
Reply 143
However, the actual update itself will be good for me :colone: . My name on there is linked to my google+ account. I really want my ''Nirgilis'' name attached to my village :rolleyes:

Also, you still have that dragon? :colone:

Yeah I do, someone got to within 3 square of activating it today though :rofl:

Time I attacked to gain some gold I think. At least DE isn't too bad right now for the King.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 144
Wow a clash of clans forum :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 145
Original post by ssh555
Wow a clash of clans forum :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Join us! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
What is your clan name? Im in quite a good clan already 114 wins. What is your clan like? Im level 106 maxed th9 troops and def just walls left.
Reply 147
Original post by ssh555
What is your clan name? Im in quite a good clan already 114 wins. What is your clan like? Im level 106 maxed th9 troops and def just walls left.

You're too good for us :tongue: . We only have 4 members :sad:
Reply 148

Lool I see nvm then
Reply 149

I thought we had 5?!

10 days and lv3 dragons will be mine :colone:
Reply 150
Original post by dhr90
I thought we had 5?!

10 days and lv3 dragons will be mine :colone:

I kicked one out as he had been inactive for 2 weeks and wasn't technically a TSR user :wink:
Reply 151
Original post by ssh555
Lool I see nvm then

But feel free to stay and chat here! We have a range of expertise on this thread, ranging all the way up to a maxed TH10 in the champ league at the moment :ahee: . You'll be in great company if you have any questions about upgrading or attack strategies and the like :colone:

Whilst my clan hasn't taken off, I can at least keep this chat thread going :tongue:
Reply 152
But feel free to stay and chat here! We have a range of expertise on this thread, ranging all the way up to a maxed TH10 in the champ league at the moment :ahee: . You'll be in great company if you have any questions about upgrading or attack strategies and the like :colone:

Whilst my clan hasn't taken off, I can at least keep this chat thread going :tongue:

Aha okay yeh I could give tips too I see myself as a lavaloon master in war (550+ war stars) :top: and yeh im in masters league for the dark elixir lol :ahee:
Reply 153
I kicked one out as he had been inactive for 2 weeks and wasn't technically a TSR user :wink:

Maybe opening it to active, but non TSR users would help it to grow?

Debating whether to keep saving gems for bonus events, or use them on extra builders huts right now. Won't be long before I can't afford to use more than one builder at a time given the price of things.

Does anyone else save attacks for when they don't have a shield? Or do you all just attack whenever you go on and forget about the shield?
I've been playing CoC since June 2014 so it's been a pretty long time. Now I'm level 112 and at TH10 (I maxed TH9 and all my walls are level 9 before I moved to TH10).

I'd join you guys but I've been in my current clan for about 4-5 months now and we're on 148 war wins (should hopefully be a lv 5 clan soon).

Although I may move my 2nd account into the TSR clan.. Got a lv 7 townhall too :colondollar:

Btw you should advertise this thread in your signatures/in the chat sub-forum etc - I'm sure there are plenty of others who play but just haven't found this thread.

Happy to give tips if anyone wants!
Original post by dhr90
Maybe opening it to active, but non TSR users would help it to grow?

Debating whether to keep saving gems for bonus events, or use them on extra builders huts right now. Won't be long before I can't afford to use more than one builder at a time given the price of things.

Does anyone else save attacks for when they don't have a shield? Or do you all just attack whenever you go on and forget about the shield?

Bonus events tend only to be for a few gems anyway. You get 3 new obstacles a day (which are each 2 gems on average) and you get a gem box of 25 every league session (2 weeks). That so 14 x 6 + 25 = 109 gems every 2 weeks.

I have my townhall exposed outside my defences and I just protect my storages. So I'll do whatever attacks I can and then pick up an easy shield from people sniping exposed townhalls.
New update came out today with a new defence - the air sweeper. Basically a glorified fan..
Reply 157
Original post by Zerforax
New update came out today with a new defence - the air sweeper. Basically a glorified fan..

500,000 gold for the first level. I'll wait and see if its worth it, could be good to get rid of dragons though? Saving gold for archer towers and teslas right now, taking so long!
Original post by Zerforax

Started upgrading it just now, but gotta say I don't really think it will make much difference...
Tbh, I'm not that impressed with this update :frown:
Original post by dhr90
500,000 gold for the first level. I'll wait and see if its worth it, could be good to get rid of dragons though? Saving gold for archer towers and teslas right now, taking so long!

Goes up to lv 6 - one of the guys gemmed it to max level. Think it costs around 10mil gold for all the upgrades.

I don't think you can afford to not build every defence building in this game. It will basically help you to stop air attacks from one side of your base. Good for townhall 7 and 8 I guess.

What level are your teslas and archer towers?

Original post by l1lvink
Started upgrading it just now, but gotta say I don't really think it will make much difference...
Tbh, I'm not that impressed with this update :frown:

Yea it should be easy enough to avoid. Although if they add a 2nd or 3rd then it will ruin air attacks completely.

If you complete your base from TH1 to TH10 maxed, I think it takes 18-24 months with 5 builders so it's probably why they haven't added loads of changes and new things.

It's hard to add a lot of changes to the game without upsetting the balance so I can see why they make small tweaks each time rather than something radical.

Latest