Reply 6
Original post by bishoy
i think i've had enough from tsr..

da fun is just starting!
Just lay in the shower for the next 4 days
Reply 8
Original post by narfdarf
da fun is just starting!

Is this what you want? You're just driving everyone away with this childish, stupid behaviour. No offence, but you need to get a life. Not said in a horrible way, in a genuine way. To help you.
Reply 9
Original post by damoney
I NEED SOME MORE POOP TO GOBBLE ON!

dude, we get it already.
It is now time for me to tell you how to unfold the wings on your pad.
Reply 11
dude, we get it already.

You do realize that no ones takes any notice nor cares of your trolling? Apart from me, a guy who's trying to help, they don't care. So what's the point, what are you trying to gain? Again, not said in a bitchy way, I'm just trying to get inside your head and work out why you are behaving in such a abhorrent way.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It is now time for me to tell you how to unfold the wings on your pad.

I was doing it wrong for 7 years until I was brave enough to youtube it a few months ago :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Original post by damoney
You do realize that no ones takes any notice that i'm always eating doo doo. But i eat poop and then poop out the poop and make super poop.

:confused:
Reply 14
Original post by damoney
You do realize that no ones takes any notice nor cares of your trolling? Apart from me, a guy who's trying to help, they don't care. So what's the point, what are you trying to gain? Again, not said in a bitchy way, I'm just trying to get inside your head and work out why you are behaving in such a abhorrent way.

I used to be like you, then I realised that 50% of TSR is a joke so i stopped caring lol
Reply 15
:confused:

Yeah, that got boring the first time you did it, so why not tell us your reasons for doing this? before you get banned? come on, be interesting.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I was doing it wrong for 7 years until I was brave enough to youtube it a few months ago :s-smilie:

I just could never get those stupid things to stick on to my underwear :redface: ughhh and when they stick onto themselves so you have to pull them apart and then they are not sticky anymore :eek: and then you just make a big mess and want to die and then you have a huge cramp and do literally die...:nooo:
Reply 17
Original post by Bishoy
I used to be like you, then I realised that 50% of TSR is a joke so i stopped caring lol

I can see why. But seeing as the mods have seemingly vanished, who else is there to try and stop them?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I just could never get those stupid things to stick on to my underwear :redface: ughhh and when they stick onto themselves so you have to pull them apart and then they are not sticky anymore :eek: and then you just make a big mess and want to die and then you have a huge cramp and do literally die...:nooo:

Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Why do you guys think the OP is doing this? Boredom ?
Reply 19
Original post by damoney
I can see why. But seeing as the mods have seemingly vanished, who else is there?

I don't think they actually care that much as it's in the chat forum

Latest