The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL MA students Oct 2015 start

Scroll to see replies

Hi Aparna,

Did you get selected for MA in Fashion Management? Will you be joining this september? Which accommodation have you applied for?

I have got an offer for MA in fashion retail management and I thought it would be nice to know someone from India at LCF.

Let me know when will you be leaving for London and stay connected :smile:

Regards,
Pooja Das
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey Pooja,

Good to hear from you! I'm joining this September and ill be staying at sketch house. What about you?
And where are you coming from?

Best,
Aparna
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi Aparna,

Thanks for replying. I have applied for the accommodation this week and have opted for sketch house as well.However, the accommodation offer is awaited till the end of this week.
Presently I am working in Delhi but will be leaving for London from Mumbai.

Where are you from and which course have you applied for?

Pooja.
Hello guys, I am from LCF Ba fashion management course. We are doing a survey which we should have responses from UAL fashion students for our consultancy project. We really need more responses. It would be amazing if you do it. It will only take a minute. Thank you so much for your time. :smile::smile:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bj0gzZvvIdotWt7EPiGXTcxQttIT4FLcY7h02LRRUsI/viewform
Hi, Anyone MAing at Wimbledon?
Original post by ray of moonshine
Hi, Anyone MAing at Wimbledon?

Yep, unconditional offer for the MFA Fine Art. You wouldn't be looking for a housemate would you???
Original post by tom.waring
Yep, unconditional offer for the MFA Fine Art. You wouldn't be looking for a housemate would you???

YES!!!! awesome! :-D

been looking at the shared houses......... some of them seem so expensive for what they are. Where have you been looking at? Wimbledon or a bit further out?
so glad to find somebody in the same boat!

Mostly around Wimbledon, but also in tooting and clapham. Haven't been able to find anything decent though for under £150pppw.

Me and you should have a chat I reckon, as I have a housing suggestion you might be interested in, but the student room won't let me advertise on here. I've been trying to put together a houseshare, £115 (not including bills), thats in SW20 which is 5/10 mins walk from the college! No agency fees either. Are you able to send me your email address on here, then I could send you the ad from spareroom.com...

I know this is all very forward, sorry about that, but if our interested we could hopefully help each-other out.
My names Tom btw :biggrin:
Original post by Mcbee
Hi Beth!

I received my unconditional offer today for the 2015-2016 MA Textile Design program at Chelsea. I'm an international student from the United States of America.

Best Wishes,
Kylie

hey kylie
congrats on ur offer i need ur help with the interview as mine is on coming monday for MA textile design any idea what they ask?
regards,
Ayesha
Reply 29
Hi everyone,

I will be studying MA Curating and Collections at Chelsea in October, and I have come straight from my BA in Visual Communication at Leeds College of Art. I'm from Leeds in the UK, so looking forward to moving to our amazing capital!

Hope everyones preparation is going well for the move!

Frances
Original post by fbly
Hi everyone,

I will be studying MA Curating and Collections at Chelsea in October, and I have come straight from my BA in Visual Communication at Leeds College of Art. I'm from Leeds in the UK, so looking forward to moving to our amazing capital!

Hope everyones preparation is going well for the move!

Frances

hey frances,

nice to see people from chelsea. where r u staying at?

Ayesha
Reply 31
Hey! I will be living with my partner and friends in Vauxhall/ Kennington area - super close! How about you?

Frances
Hi Beth!
I have been offered a place at UAL Chelsea for MA Fine Art. I am Spanish and do not know anybody in London, but I am sure that I will know really nice people there :smile:) I am looking for a place to stay along the year, but it seems that there are not available rooms at the residence halls. So, I am a bit worried right now. Have you found any accomodation?

Best wishes
Ana
Original post by AnaPastor
Hi Beth!
I have been offered a place at UAL Chelsea for MA Fine Art. I am Spanish and do not know anybody in London, but I am sure that I will know really nice people there :smile:) I am looking for a place to stay along the year, but it seems that there are not available rooms at the residence halls. So, I am a bit worried right now. Have you found any accomodation?

Best wishes
Ana

Hi Ana,i just booked my room in pure highbury it seems to be a good location and nice rooms. try out there they still have rooms available. I am also going to chelsea but for MA textile.best wishesAyesha
Original post by ayeshathaheem
Hi Ana,i just booked my room in pure highbury it seems to be a good location and nice rooms. try out there they still have rooms available. I am also going to chelsea but for MA textile.best wishesAyesha

Hi Ayesha, nice to meet you. I will take a look, thank you!
Hi Ayesha,
I'm an incoming international student from Manila, Philippines. I'm also going to Chelsea for my MA in Textile Design. I will actually come in late October. I'm worried about getting an accomodation. All the UAL halls are full and even some private halls. How's Pure Highbury? Do they still have any availability? Can you suggest any other good, safe and reasonably priced space for rent? Thank you for your help. Hope to hear back from you.
Original post by Ojlopez2004
Hi Ayesha,
I'm an incoming international student from Manila, Philippines. I'm also going to Chelsea for my MA in Textile Design. I will actually come in late October. I'm worried about getting an accomodation. All the UAL halls are full and even some private halls. How's Pure Highbury? Do they still have any availability? Can you suggest any other good, safe and reasonably priced space for rent? Thank you for your help. Hope to hear back from you.

Hey good to hear from you. Im living in pure highbury and the olace is really good. Im very satisfied. And i think they have some standard rooms stil left. Just get hold of it asap. Im sure ull like it here. And college isnot that far too.
Hope to see u soon.
Regards,
Ayesha
Original post by ayeshathaheem
Hey good to hear from you. Im living in pure highbury and the olace is really good. Im very satisfied. And i think they have some standard rooms stil left. Just get hold of it asap. Im sure ull like it here. And college isnot that far too.
Hope to see u soon.
Regards,
Ayesha

Hi Ayesha
Thanks for your reply. I'll check their standard rooms. Yes, hope to see you soon! Enjoy your first day in class :-)
Olive
Hello! I am in the October 2015 class as well (MA Public Relations). I am to attend enrolment event soon. During the last one I was told, that I have to bring a proof, that I chose to pay fees by instalment, apart from the actual receipt from the first payment. I searched, but, it turns out, there's no letter, indicating my choice of fees' payment. Does somebody know, where is it possible to get the proof?
Original post by AnastasiaR
Hello! I am in the October 2015 class as well (MA Public Relations). I am to attend enrolment event soon. During the last one I was told, that I have to bring a proof, that I chose to pay fees by instalment, apart from the actual receipt from the first payment. I searched, but, it turns out, there's no letter, indicating my choice of fees' payment. Does somebody know, where is it possible to get the proof?

Hello,
Kindly check this link.
http://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/student-fees--funding/tuition-fees/postgraduate-tuition-fees/

However, this is for Chelsea College of Art. You can probably figure out how to navigate from here. Don't worry. Have a great time in school!

Olive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending