The Student Room Group

MA V/AR - LCC or Goldsmiths or Bristol

Hi, I'm an international student who hope to study master's degree in virtual and augmented reality in the UK . I applied MA for London College of Communication, Goldsmiths and University of Bristol but I don't have much information about each programme because all of them are quite new. Moreover, I felt their goals are different.

These are some of the characteristics that I found out about each unis:

LCC - Art/Design focus, only MA, human relations across UAL

Goldsmiths - two pathways(MA, Msc), Department: Computing, MA students also have chance to learn coding

University of Bristol - new programme in 2022, Department: Theatre, two pathway(MA/Msc), MA focuses on storytelling and filmmaking

Would you please give me some advises or any other relevant informations which institution would be better to study and for future career?
Reply 1
Original post by unguiw
Hi, I'm an international student who hope to study master's degree in virtual and augmented reality in the UK . I applied MA for London College of Communication, Goldsmiths and University of Bristol but I don't have much information about each programme because all of them are quite new. Moreover, I felt their goals are different.

These are some of the characteristics that I found out about each unis:

LCC - Art/Design focus, only MA, human relations across UAL

Goldsmiths - two pathways(MA, Msc), Department: Computing, MA students also have chance to learn coding

University of Bristol - new programme in 2022, Department: Theatre, two pathway(MA/Msc), MA focuses on storytelling and filmmaking

Would you please give me some advises or any other relevant informations which institution would be better to study and for future career?

Hi, just wondering which of these you chose and why, as I am now considering applying to them for 2024 entry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending