The Student Room Group

As level aqa spanish 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elliee321
I'm in the same boat as you, Spanish is my favourite subject but I have an exam on Monday and Thursday so it is a real pain.

Thank you so much for sharing the past papers, I don't understand why Aqa doesn't let us have them all, awkward people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No probs - yeah it's a real bugger. I think it's to do with copyright infringement or something. Still - so annoying for us!
Anyhow, I wish you well with your revision! :smile:
Reply 81
Hy
Reply 82
Hey guys, would anyone mind sharing their essay content notes with me? I feel really unprepared for this part of the exam..
Reply 83
What do you think the writing will be on?
Original post by Elliee321
I'm in the same boat as you, Spanish is my favourite subject but I have an exam on Monday and Thursday so it is a real pain.

Thank you so much for sharing the past papers, I don't understand why Aqa doesn't let us have them all, awkward people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by naomi234115
does anyone know where i can get the listenings and the past papers from 2009-2011 please

Original post by ss2525
does anyone know where i could get access to the past papers which are before 2012, they don't have them on the aqa website?

There's a link a few pages back with all the aqa pastpapers and listening files.
Does anyone have some advice for getting irregular tenses in your head? I've been writing them out and trying to recite them but I don't feel like they're going in. I never seem to do well on the grammar section!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi- I don't do AQA, I do OCR but there doesn't seem to be a thread for OCR Spanish.
Anyway I just wanted to ask how do you all revise for Spanish? Because ive done all the past papers (some twice) and I always seem to get the same kinda marks- around the C grade. I reaaaalllyy need to try and improve as I would like a B but im stuck on how to revise? Any tips?
Reply 87
What types of questions does everyone think we might be asked? I'm so scared!
Im really hoping TV is there! its my best topic!
Original post by Personht
What types of questions does everyone think we might be asked? I'm so scared!

Fingers crossed advertising - it's only ever come up once! That or holidays, maybe sport?
Heya guys :smile:

I'm a resitter, so I haven't sat the AS speaking exam this year. Could someone please tell me what the topics were for the tarjetas? That might help to narrow down topics for the essay question, because I reckon they probably won't put the same question down twice.
I'm resitting AS French alongside A2 this year (got a C last year) - there's really nothing to worry about! Grammar holds a lot of marks, so make sure you're secure with that! Otherwise, I do past papers to practise reading and listening (which gives you a good idea of what false friends etc. they'll use to try and trip you up - they're usually very similar year on year). As I discovered last year, you really can't guess what will be on the essay - just revise advantages and disadvantages for each subtopic, practise writing a few, and remember to use topic-specific vocab and impressive phrases throughout. Good luck!:biggrin:
It depends on what your chosen speaking topic is 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any idea how to raise you contents mark for the essay? I've done essays and I still keep getting 14/20. Any ideas? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the grammar section this came up,

'Maria, los cigarillos te matan. Por favor .......... de fumar hoy!'

(dejar)
I put dejas, but it's deja, can someone explain why?
I would've of thought you were supposed to use the tu form because thats what they did earlier on?
Original post by Saraa159
Hi- I don't do AQA, I do OCR but there doesn't seem to be a thread for OCR Spanish.
Anyway I just wanted to ask how do you all revise for Spanish? Because ive done all the past papers (some twice) and I always seem to get the same kinda marks- around the C grade. I reaaaalllyy need to try and improve as I would like a B but im stuck on how to revise? Any tips?

Do past papers.😊 If you get bored of them, then after you have done revision, watch a film in SPANISH with English subtitles.
Or find some Spanish music and see whether you can understand any of the lyrics.If you can't, look up the lyrics.
Or find an article on the Internet in Spanish. If you don't understand something, write it down.
I hope this helps😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ss2525

(dejar)
I would've of thought you were supposed to use the tu form because thats what they did earlier on?

I think you need to use the él/ella form. This form is also used for usted which is used for someone you don't know very well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ss2525

(dejar)

It's deja because it's the imperative tense :smile: look it up
Ho I need some advice please
Original post by onlythewall
It's deja because it's the imperative tense :smile: look it up

ahh thats the first time ive seen that on a past paper, never would have got that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending