The Student Room Group
Reply 1
More options for schools/colleges to choose from I guess, if they don't prefer a course from Exam Board X they have another option from Exam Board Y. If there was just one "almighty one" then you don't have that many options unless it offers variations of a similar subject like Edexcel do for Physics (Salters Horners and normal).
Reply 2
i guess, but some arnt even similair.
Is it a big money making thing, i mean do they compete to be the best and most powerfull
Reply 3
Lol
More powerfull. Exams boards like AQA probably dont make money at all, since they publish everything free of charge.
OCR are dark overlords who run crime syndicates and have mob-meetings freemason conspiracy style.
Better than just one.
Why are there 5 UK mobile networks?!?!
Beast-man

:eek:

There are 5 points on a standard star!! I sense conspiracy!! Sarcophaguses!!
HearTheThunder
:eek:

There are 5 points on a standard star!! I sense conspiracy!! Sarcophaguses!!
:rofl: :p:
Reply 9
Beast-man

exactly!

Pointless thread
Reply 10
there are more than 5, dont you all remember all the other crappy ones like "fresh" etc.
o2, orange, vodafone, 3, tesco, virgin ....
Reply 11
It's just when they are clearly not all of equal difficulty that the whole system becomes a bit of a farce...
00kentt
there are more than 5, dont you all remember all the other crappy ones like "fresh" etc.
o2, orange, vodafone, 3, tesco, virgin ....
That's besides the point...
Karvel
It's just when they are clearly not all of equal difficulty that the whole system becomes a bit of a farce...

:ditto: Standardisation is definitely needed, and this doesn't just mean shifting UMS boundaries accordingly.

Latest