The Student Room Group

Males, do you pamper your partner?

Males who are attracted to females would you wash your girlfriend's hair for her or apply her make-up for her or paint her toe/fingernails for her?
gay
can confirm i do not
No. I used to dye her hair for her though as I was apparently quite good at getting an even distribution or something :dontknow:
Original post by ByronicHero
No. I used to dye her hair for her though as I was apparently quite good at getting an even distribution or something :dontknow:

Aw...That sounds nice! ^-^
My boyfriend washes my hair sometimes when we're in the shower cause he's much taller than me. It makes life a little easier. Also feels very nice, I like having my hair washed. I think he'd laugh if I asked him for a manicure though! The closest he's ever come to that is the time he coloured in my toenails with permanent marker while I was asleep. :biggrin: lol he was VERY drunk at the time and I'm a very deep sleeper. As for applying makeup... do IWANT to look like a clown? No thanks, I'll pass on that one. I swear, sometimes I think that man is colour-blind.
I would just do it wrong, I occasionally book her a massage or mani-pedi and pay for it. Sometimes I get gash-back
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Males who are attracted to females would you wash your girlfriend's hair for her or apply her make-up for her or paint her toe/fingernails for her?

Came here to see what guys are saying... I don't know if I would want my partner to wash my hair. Not for fear of him doing it wrong, I just wouldn't expect him to do it.
op is beta as ****
Original post by godivaontherocks
My boyfriend washes my hair sometimes when we're in the shower cause he's much taller than me. It makes life a little easier. Also feels very nice, I like having my hair washed. I think he'd laugh if I asked him for a manicure though! The closest he's ever come to that is the time he coloured in my toenails with permanent marker while I was asleep. :biggrin: lol he was VERY drunk at the time and I'm a very deep sleeper. As for applying makeup... do IWANT to look like a clown? No thanks, I'll pass on that one. I swear, sometimes I think that man is colour-blind.

You could teach him how to do your make-up...
Original post by EloiseStar
Came here to see what guys are saying... I don't know if I would want my partner to wash my hair. Not for fear of him doing it wrong, I just wouldn't expect him to do it.

You could teach him how to do your hair.
You could teach him how to do your make-up...

lol I don't know if I'd have the patience for that. He might make like one mistake and I'd lose it with his arse. :biggrin: The closest he's ever come to doing my makeup is the night he drew a moustache on my face while I was asleep. I let him apply my body lotion though cause I'm lazy and also can't reach my back. And that's my way of making sure he moisturises too. Men also need to moisturise lol
Reply 12
I'd give them massages and in the shower have sometimes washed hair. Think I'd draw the line at makeup/fingernails etc.
Reply 13
Might as well wear their gf's makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could teach him how to do your hair.

But I don't really have any interest in him doing it. It's not one of my expectations of a relationship.
Reply 15
Original post by godivaontherocks

aw.
used to give my last ex top sports massages that i've been taught - after a while she realised that these deep tissue massages aren't sexual or pleasurable and never really brought them up again >_>
I've never done it but I'd be more than happy to do it, it's fun and it's a nice activity for a couple. It's not something that has come to my mind, we've never discussed it. So...
Original post by ByronicHero

You will make a good husband one day.
Reply 19
Of course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending