The Student Room Group

Will being bisexual make it harder to date women?

As someone who is hetero-romantic (only dates women), would it be harder for me to date if it's known that I'm bisexual? Would women be put off if I they knew that I have also slept with men? I'm asking because I'm moving to uni soon and I'm wondering if I should widen my options when it comes to casual hookups but I don't know if that'll harm my chances with women when I eventually want to date. I imagine that word travels fast and someone will eventually find out and I don't want that to put people off (especially if they think I'm gay and completely off limits).
Reply 1
Hi mate. I think that really depends on the person, but generally it may make a female partner a bit more wary. However, you shouldn't suppress your sexuality, and uni is generally a good safe place to explore. Enjoy yourself while you are young and take time to discover what you want from a partner, whether male or female.
Concensus among the women in my friendship group is that a man being bi is an attractive trait. Don't ask me the logic I don't get it.
It wouldn't bother me at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending