The Student Room Group

Can I please remove my intestines now?

For a few years I've had loud gurgling stomach noises after I've eaten lunch. Changed a few things in my diet and nothing actually helped.

Well, recently it's gotten extremely bad. Immediately after I eat it sounds like a hoard of zombies trying to escape my intestines. I also get extremely gassy and really bloated. (Not a nice look when prom is coming up). It's generally uncomfortable.

Anyway, I have changed my diet loads and nothing has worked, and it's really affecting me because it's very VERY loud, I have exams soon and they are all after lunch.

If I don't eat my stomach will make noises and I won't be able to concentrate (and everyone in the exam hall will wish to throw me in a bin), but if I do eat the same thing will happen.

HELP ME PLEASE
I have this alot, I noticed that when I used juice plus it helped quite a bit and stopped my bloating, the shakes taste okay they're not that great but it does really help the noises your stomach makes I hope this helps!
Try wind tablets. I personally recommend Bisodol.
Original post by Anonymous
For a few years I've had loud gurgling stomach noises after I've eaten lunch. Changed a few things in my diet and nothing actually helped.

Well, recently it's gotten extremely bad. Immediately after I eat it sounds like a hoard of zombies trying to escape my intestines. I also get extremely gassy and really bloated. (Not a nice look when prom is coming up). It's generally uncomfortable.

Anyway, I have changed my diet loads and nothing has worked, and it's really affecting me because it's very VERY loud, I have exams soon and they are all after lunch.

If I don't eat my stomach will make noises and I won't be able to concentrate (and everyone in the exam hall will wish to throw me in a bin), but if I do eat the same thing will happen.

HELP ME PLEASE

check with a doctor please. TSR is really not the best place to get advice on a possibly serious condition.
I hope all works well for you and that its just a minor problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest