The Student Room Group

P45 Wrong Total Pay

I've just been sent a P45 from my last job, but I've noticed the total pay is wrong in the box. Does it really matter? And what should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ring them up (your employer) and ask them what's going on. It may be tax related, or it may be that they ****ed up your hours. Either way, give them a ring tomorrow.
I mean, it depends if you received the right pay or not.
Reply 3
Yes it matters, it could affect your tax code and [if you end up being due one] tax rebates.

Can't actually give you advice on what to do aside what the above poster has said, I'm not that knowledgeable unfortunately :tongue:
Original post by NotJustAName
I've just been sent a P45 from my last job, but I've noticed the total pay is wrong in the box. Does it really matter? And what should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Contact HMRC on 0300 200 3300, explain the situation to them and tell them what you believe the correct total pay to be. :smile:
Original post by IanDangerously
Contact HMRC on 0300 200 3300, explain the situation to them and tell them what you believe the correct total pay to be. :smile:

This
I have trouble with total pay in the box I got less £600 but write down more £1000, so I got latter if I pay less tax, what I can do with this, I’m really upset about this, how can report the employer whose was cheating on it, I wish get answer and get any help for this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending