The Student Room Group

Approaching someone in the library?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
How would I go about doing that? I'm not very good at introducing myself to completely new people, it's enough if I have a mutual friend I get anywhere in terms of making friends. Talking to a attractive girl for the first is always tough for me lol.

By doing the above the ice is instantly broken, I have no idea what the name of the people i was dancing with were called but i will find out, i was just dancing with everyone and they were just enjoying it so conversation was not needed at the time, i usually brick it but yolo no or move is tgewworst so go for it.
Original post by lou 22
By doing the above the ice is instantly broken, I have no idea what the name of the people i was dancing with were called but i will find out, i was just dancing with everyone and they were just enjoying it so conversation was not needed at the time, i usually brick it but yolo no or move is tgewworst so go for it.

What about in the library? lol, or any situation during the day when nobody's tipsy/drunk?
''Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?''
Original post by Zürich
''Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?''

nice meme
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
What about in the library? lol, or any situation during the day when nobody's tipsy/drunk?

You justvso in a nice none creepy manner no staring at boobs, bum or mouth as that is creep mode to a girl so just be nice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending