The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovereading
I dont normally go for the desperate creep type

Try me
I doubt thats the reason:wink: Remember I said I dont want YOUR nastay tongue dear so dont go making assumptions ayyt? ^^

I'll talk to you on my normal account, and you'll see how nice I can be bebe <3
Original post by Anonymous
I'll talk to you on my normal account, and you'll see how nice I can be bebe <3

Well then anon4, show urself or pm cause we dont have all day :rolleyes:
Well then anon4, show urself or pm cause we dont have all day :rolleyes:

Patience bebe, like you said no need to be pushy :wink:
This thread has been great, thanks for everyone who participated and Good Night Yall <3
This thread has been great, thanks for everyone who participated and Good Night Yall <3

Goodnight my little munchkins, speak soon <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
couldn't you have a one night stand and ask him if would like to extend it or maybe ask one of your guy friends.
xD this TSR thread can be the new tinder...

I'm a guy, 17 add my snapchat girls.. Daflash12
Jesus Christ, you're 17. Focus on your exams. Get your hand busy or buy a dildo I you're that busy. Honestly, no guy over 18 in their right mind would sleep with you. Calm your tits.
Original post by Josb
I love your absurdist humour.:tongue:

:yy:
This thread is thirsty as ****, and Im inculding myself now that ive posted here. :colondollar:
Original post by crozibear96
Jesus Christ, you're 17. Focus on your exams. Get your hand busy or buy a dildo I you're that busy. Honestly, no guy over 18 in their right mind would sleep with you. Calm your tits.

I hate it when I'm horny, all I do is think about the opposite sex when I should be working
As soon as OP mentioned Skype, the word Catfish popped up in my mind.
I hate it when I'm horny, all I do is think about the opposite sex when I should be working

have you seen the forever alone thread? theres been some ideas floating around the forum that we should have a meeting for some singles from the website and have a day out together to meet and mingle (no pressure laid back social thing) does that sound interesting?
Original post by FroKane
have you seen the forever alone thread? theres been some ideas floating around the forum that we should have a meeting for some singles from the website and have a day out together to meet and mingle (no pressure laid back social thing) does that sound interesting?

Sounds like a rave :smile:
Sounds like a rave :smile:

Do you think if I tries to organise something like that it would gain traction with some of the female members here? Cause i think its a good idea. (men wont need convincing obviously) :rolleyes:
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
:rofl: Wait how are people finding this funny?! I cried all April. lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by FroKane
Do you think if I tries to organise something like that it would gain traction with some of the female members here? Cause i think its a good idea. (men wont need convincing obviously) :rolleyes:

Yeah let's go for it lol. See what happens :rolleyes:
Yeah let's go for it lol. See what happens :rolleyes:

okay if i can get the interest of some more females i'll make a serious attempt at trying to organise such a thing, I don't want it to be 3 girls showing up and 27 thirsty-as-**** dudes.
Original post by karl pilkington
couldn't you have a one night stand and ask him if would like to extend it or maybe ask one of your guy friends.

Most of my friends are internet friends but I guess I can always try and be friend someone hot and let it roll from there...

Latest

Trending

Trending