The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde - Clinical Law Timetable

Hi, I am studying clinical law (undergraduate) and wondered if anyone knows what a typical timetable looks like for the first year and how much time needs to be spent on assignments / reading. I've tried to use the timetable tool ofn the website and I read trhough the guidance on how it worked but I couldn't figure out which class codes were the same / how many lectures there were for each module.
Original post by alliewill05
Hi, I am studying clinical law (undergraduate) and wondered if anyone knows what a typical timetable looks like for the first year and how much time needs to be spent on assignments / reading. I've tried to use the timetable tool ofn the website and I read trhough the guidance on how it worked but I couldn't figure out which class codes were the same / how many lectures there were for each module.

Hey @alliewill05 :biggrin: Big congrats on your offer of study! The department may be able to advise on this in more detail if you email [email protected] :smile: You could also have a look at our Unibuddies here: https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/chattoastudentambassador/ to see if any of them have studied Law and might be able to advise. You might not find a Buddy with the exact Clinical Law programme but others may have some insight!

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending