The Student Room Group

Accountability partner?

Anyone willing to be my accountability partner during the summer holiday
I just finished GCSE's and I need to DO things and also if I get an accountability buddy and get used to it then I will be able to overcome my chronic procrastination ( HOPEFULLY).

My day will be a combo of academic work, passion project work and just idle fun ( just a heads up)

LMK if u have any questions
Also I am new to this whole thing ( like I understand the concept but I never had an accountability buddy online)

Thank you SO MUCH you can't imagine how grateful I would be to have you as my accountability buddy
Original post by Fifipencil11
Anyone willing to be my accountability partner during the summer holiday
I just finished GCSE's and I need to DO things and also if I get an accountability buddy and get used to it then I will be able to overcome my chronic procrastination ( HOPEFULLY).

My day will be a combo of academic work, passion project work and just idle fun ( just a heads up)

LMK if u have any questions
Also I am new to this whole thing ( like I understand the concept but I never had an accountability buddy online)

Thank you SO MUCH you can't imagine how grateful I would be to have you as my accountability buddy

heyy i'd be willing! my gcses are still ongoing but i want to start doing some work towards a levels and supercurriculars over the summer so we could hype each other up! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending