The Student Room Group

Midwifery Personal Statement and A-Levels

Hi I'm currently in the process of writing my personal statement to apply for midwifery courses.

Just wondering how I can bring about talking about the subjects I study into the personal statement. Maybe mentioning the skills developed in it that are relatable to a midwifery?
Subjects I study are:
Biology
Geography
Health&Social Care

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by eimear3
Hi I'm currently in the process of writing my personal statement to apply for midwifery courses.

Just wondering how I can bring about talking about the subjects I study into the personal statement. Maybe mentioning the skills developed in it that are relatable to a midwifery?
Subjects I study are:
Biology
Geography
Health&Social Care

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

I wouldn't worry too much about trying to incorporate these into your PS. They'll know what subjects your studying and what they entail. You're better off using the space to talk about why you want to be a midwife, reflecting on your work experience and telling them a bit about you. Remember you're very limited by size of PS, so you want to make it all as relevant to what they're looking for as possible.
Reply 2
Original post by ForestCat
I wouldn't worry too much about trying to incorporate these into your PS. They'll know what subjects your studying and what they entail. You're better off using the space to talk about why you want to be a midwife, reflecting on your work experience and telling them a bit about you. Remember you're very limited by size of PS, so you want to make it all as relevant to what they're looking for as possible.

Thanks! Will defiantly not get worried about having too add this in, I'm already over the size limit so now just to reduce it :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending