The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bobby9444
last years was about 133 so about 70 marks to be safe

Thank you :smile:
Original post by A*GLORYHUNTER
Guys this is our last hope to change our overall maths grade whats done is done, the boundaries will go down regardless a petition but WE NEED TO DO WELL ON CALCULATOR !! GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU HIT THE GRADES YOU WANT

Good luck to you too.
Good luck everyone, you go and show that examiner what you're made of *insert game of thrones theme tune here*
last years was about 133 so about 70 marks to be safe

how much do you reckon out of 200 do you need for an a*?
If I got around 75-80 on the paper last week what will i need for an A or A* thanks
Original post by Lularose83
Good luck everyone, you go and show that examiner what you're made of *insert game of thrones theme tune here*

I don't watch game of thrones; although, when you said insert .... tune i immediately started humming the star wars theme tune instead xD!!
Original post by Kitty-meaw
I don't watch game of thrones; although, when you said insert .... tune i immediately started humming the star wars theme tune instead xD!!

Either will do the trick!
Reply 87
I got roughly 40-41 on the non-calc from my own marking and desperately need a C. What would I need in the calc to get it?
about 165
I think I got about 50 marks on that paper, I realised my mistakes once I got home and got onto this. I was hoping for an A but will most likely get a B :frown: And will probably have to get like 90 marks in the calculator for an A overall. Probably only get a B though.
(edited 8 years ago)
about 165

for what/?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
I thought you literally meant smash the calculator. That **** is expensive lol

lol
Original post by Synonym
40 :frown: or even lower

You could still get an A with 40. And even if you didn't you would probably still get a B. Both are good grades :biggrin:
Original post by callum623
You could still get an A with 40. And even if you didn't you would probably still get a B. Both are good grades :biggrin:

yes, if you get 100% correct on the paper!!
Guys seriously i wish you all the best and hope everyone leaves the exam super confident that they have achieved their grade :d
yes, if you get 100% correct on the paper!!

Well as they say, anythings possible.
Original post by callum623
Well as they say, anythings possible.

That is true i suppose :smile:
for what/?

an A*
Hey guys I just have 2 questions:
1. Do I need to show my full working on the calculator paper if I dont show full working and got the answer right will I get full marks?
2. You know sometimes it asks you to five answer to 3s.f and stuff I dont really get it ...
I just did mathsgenies predicted paper and got 61%. I only got around 44% on paper 1 so if this predicted paper is gonna be as easy as tomorrow's, I'll get that B :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending