The Student Room Group

How should I give her them?

I recently won tickets to a rock band performance. Anyway, there is a girl I know who loves the band and lives just with her mother, she does not seem to have many friends but she seems a lovely girl. Anyway, she adores the rock band. Would it be ok if I put the tickets in an envelope for her and slid them posted them through her letter box? Maybe with a note attached like you two (her and her mother) have fun! Or would that be rude?
Original post by Huckleberry3
I recently won tickets to a rock band performance. Anyway, there is a girl I know who loves the band and lives just with her mother, she does not seem to have many friends but she seems a lovely girl. Anyway, she adores the rock band. Would it be ok if I put the tickets in an envelope for her and slid them posted them through her letter box? Maybe with a note attached like you two (her and her mother) have fun! Or would that be rude?

That would be really sweet, but I'd sign your name too
Reply 2
Original post by Xenon1305
That would be really sweet, but I'd sign your name too

Would it not be best to do it anonymously?

Why would that be best? She'd probably like to know who they're from
Reply 4

Just go to her house.
And give them to her personally.
Just say hi and say you know she is a big fan and that you have these tickets and ask if she would like them.
:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by War-Mac
Just go to her house.
And give them to her personal.
Just say hi and say you know she is a big fan and that you have these tickets and ask if she would like them.

That would be really nice!
Original post by War-Mac
Just go to her house.
And give them to her personal.

This :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by War-Mac
Just go to her house.

Excellent thank you, I will do that now then!
Reply 8

Awesome
Reply 9
This is actually so sweet :') if you don't mind me asking, what band is it?
question, why dont you go with her?
Reply 11
Give them to her personally. That way, you can see her face warm up with excitement. Plus, you might get a hug out of it!
Original post by JamZyA
Give them to her personally. That way, you can see her face warm up with excitement. Plus, you might get a hug out of it!

Well said, I agree!

How did it go?
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
question, why dont you go with her?

Yes! I was going to ask this?
Original post by War-Mac
Just go to her house.

That sounds lovely!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending