The Student Room Group

**** I'm so scared Tories will win now.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arminb
What is this bourgeoisie trolling? Do you realise that us "plebian scums" are actually the people who made the likes of David Cameron become the likes of David Cameron?

Very thoughtful but I doubt you're members of Eton staff.

Original post by Anonynmous
Life_peer, Don't even bother debating with timetoella

She is 100% troll, I did a similar debate against her views on a very similar thread and she just absconded from the discussion.

Typical commie!

Cheers, I didn't even consider that a debate, just a couple of inflammatory posts. :tongue:
Original post by Bornblue
So you're supporting a party which has caused mass youth unemployment?
Lol.

pssssstttt it's gone down.
Original post by balanced
pssssstttt it's gone down.

Only if by 'down' you mean massively increased.
Unless you're a millionaire YOU ARE VOTING AGAINST YOUR OWN INTEREST in favour of a few exceptionally wealthy individuals.
Riot.
Reply 44
Original post by timetoella
Such fugly behaviour.

Both of you proving Conservatives aren't very nice people and certainly aren't to be trusted with ordinary people's livelihood.

:puke:

It was Labour's recession (I love how they refuse to acknowledge their economic incompetence ensured we were worst off in the G7) that lost my job his well-paid and meant he had to struggle for 4 years. I shall never forgive them and nor do I ever believe they can be trusted with people's livelihoods.

Trusting them with power is like trusting a monkey with a loaded gun (especially even more so as they will be in the iron grip of the SNP).
Original post by arminb
But even if he gets the most seats, it is still unclear whether that ****er PM of yours can form a government.

Just the fact that he beat Labour and the two Ed's will be enough for me.
Reply 46
Why are you scared? The torries have been ruling until now and nothing speacial was happening.
Reply 47
Original post by hdindak
ahah bet you're popular..

To some people that support the Snp its like saying you are a nazi:biggrin:
You can't be tory and care about the poor, disabled and the sick.
The two are mutually exclusive.
At least Thatcher had the decency to admit she didn't care. Don't pretend you do.

Don't be so stupid.
Reply 49
Only if by 'down' you mean massively increased.
Unless you're a millionaire YOU ARE VOTING AGAINST YOUR OWN INTEREST in favour of a few exceptionally wealthy individuals.

Labour supporters and their ilk are to blame for the recession in my opinion. They were all about GIVE ME MY BENEFITS RIGHT NOW without giving two hoots as to whether the country could afford it. I hope you're all happy. Because of you lot, we were the worst-placed in the G7 to cope with the recession.

The Conservatives have simply given you idle lot the medicine you didn't want, but so gravely needed.
Reply 50
Original post by EatAndRevise
Don't be so stupid.

Ignore them. Another worthless Labour opinion whose beloved party ****ed up our economy. What Labour don't understand is social capitalism (and that's why they ****ed it up when New Labour tried it). They want the government to wipe their arse rather than give them the opportunity to succeed.
I really don't understand how people can vote Tories knowing full well that they could not give a crap about the worst off in society.

The bedroom tax was one of the most damaging policies in recent history to people with disabilities.

Their reform of the welfare system left many people without money for basic necessities for weeks due to spurious reasons.

And let's not forget the fact that they've planned over £12billion in welfare cuts but haven't specified where these cuts would even come from.

Sometimes I feel like Tory governments are the most regressive governments possible because they champion the "me, me, me" attitude and set sections of the country against each other.

The level of demonisation people on benefits have faced over the past five years is ridiculous when you consider that it was the bankers who were at fault for a recession that caused the worst hardship experienced by the country in many decades. A recession that would have been even worse if the Tories had been in power as they would have deregulated the banking system even more than Labour did. And a recession that is being blamed on the Labour government by a Tory party who have no problems warping the truth to suit their own aims.

If you want any idea on where the Tories priorities lie take a look at this:

3250 Number of staff at DWP investigating benefit fraud of £1.2 billion (Source DWP)

300 Number of staff at HMRC investigating tax evasion of £70 billion+(Source HMRC tax evasion report March 2012).

Yet supposedly benefit cheats are the scourge of society :rolleyes:.

Another 5 years of divisive politics is not something that this country needs. Unfortunately, these days it seems like people have pretty much lost the ability to see past their own nose...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EatAndRevise
Don't be so stupid.

So you think you can care about the poor, disabled and sick yet support policies which demonizes them?
Original post by floury
Labour supporters and their ilk are to blame for the recession in my opinion. They were all about GIVE ME MY BENEFITS RIGHT NOW without giving two hoots as to whether the country could afford it. I hope you're all happy. Because of you lot, we were the worst-placed in the G7 to cope with the recession.

The Conservatives have simply given you idle lot the medicine you didn't want, but so gravely needed.

They did not mess the economy.
It was a global recession. GLOBAL.
Think before you type such utter drivel.
Reply 54
Original post by Life_peer
You're biased peasants who rather blame the Government for your own misfortune than accept responsibility. Get up and find a way to succeed, there are countless possibilities, otherwise shut up.

And how have you succeeded? What job do you have? What background do you come from?
So you think you can care about the poor, disabled and sick yet support policies which demonizes them?

Which policies demonise the poor, disabled and sick?
Reply 56
They did not mess the economy.
It was a global recession. GLOBAL.
Think before you type such utter drivel.

Read my post before you cherry pick and post drivel. I said that their economic 'wipe the arse of the people and bugger the consequences' mentality meant that we were the worst placed in the G7 to cope with the recession. It is the CONSERVATIVES that have turned that around (despite worthless Labour soundbites like 'zero-hours contracts *one in fifty jobs is one of these) and made us one of the strongest economies in Europe.

It is through JOBS that people can lift themselves out of poverty, but Labour just want to spend, spend, spend.
Reply 57
Original post by Borgia
And how have you succeeded? What job do you have? What background do you come from?

And what's that got to do with you? I come from a working class background yet will always vote Tory after what Labour did to my family last time they were in power.
Reply 58
Original post by floury
And what's that got to do with you? I come from a working class background yet will always vote Tory after what Labour did to my family last time they were in power.

Because it's always funny to see someone with a private school education doing a mediocre degree at an average uni spout this sort of nonsense when you know full well that they will be middle of the pile in the future
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by yfp786
Labour is the party for those who want to sit on their arses all day and not work
Conservatives are for those who actually want to make an earning for themselves

Simple

lol are you retarded?

thats just what rich people say- meanwhile daddys feeding them with a silver spoon and buying them a private jet for doing well in their exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending