The Student Room Group

first date/ blow jobs/ virginity... help?

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There's been so many of these threads on tsr, no point creating a new one. Just search it and there'll be tons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do all these people get so lucky :'(
Original post by Anonymous

...cheer up lol
Reply 4

tinder maybe.
XD
naah I don't use tinder or dating websites
did you find out his willy size?
how is having sex with him NOT losing your virginity :confused:
did you find out his willy size?

i've given him a blow job.. so obviously i found out the size of his penis lol
Original post by shawn_o1
how is having sex with him NOT losing your virginity :confused:

i haven't had sex with him..
Original post by jesuislorenzo
...cheer up lol

Hahaha I'm just soo sexually frustrated :frown:! The masturbation levels are sooo high
Reply 11
i've given him a blow job.. so obviously i found out the size of his penis lol

how big? x)
Hahaha I'm just soo sexually frustrated :frown:! The masturbation levels are sooo high

LOL I feel ya buddy!
Original post by DominicRCWC
how big? x)

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big
Original post by DominicRCWC
how big? x)

Loooool :ahee::wink:
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big

I'm seeing this on my phone..so he's got a 2.5 inch weiner :O
Original post by somebrownguy
I'm seeing this on my phone..so he's got a 2.5 inch weiner :O

yes.
The first time I had sex it didn't hurt at all - mainly because I was properly aroused and he was gentle with me. However, having sex when you're not fully aroused/wet/sexually stimulated can be painful as hell! I recommend using some water based lube if you're worried :P
Did you enjoy blowing him or were just trying to please him. If he dumpd you arfter de flowering you don;t come back on here crying.
So.... so far every time he's met you you've given him a blow job. How do you know he actually likes you and doesn't just come back for his weekly guarenteed blowjob? or maybe your not bothered and really want sex with him but just seems like you put out a bit easily and a bit early. No offence meant, just what it looks like from what you said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending