The Student Room Group

AEA French grade Boundaries

Hi, I was just wondering whether anybody could shed any light on the grade boundaries for a Merit, Distinction and Unclassified for the AEA French exam since it was first introduced. I've found the 2006 boundaries, but could anybody else please tell me what the previous years' boundaries are?

Thanks in advance

Gooner:wink:

P.S. a +rep is on offer:biggrin: (Though it's only worth 14, i think!:rolleyes: )
I can't remember exactly but around 50% for a merit and 70% for a distinction I think.
Reply 2
leannemarie
I can't remember exactly but around 50% for a merit and 70% for a distinction I think.

Thank you for responding!:biggrin: I think a +rep is on it's way to thee!:smile:
Reply 3
I thought it was slightly over 50% for a merit? I'm sure the 2005 paper was 114/200 for a merit, then around 150 for a distinction?
*soph*
I thought it was slightly over 50% for a merit? I'm sure the 2005 paper was 114/200 for a merit, then around 150 for a distinction?

114/200 sounds familiar actually, but I can't remember what it was for a distinction. Around 70-75% would be about right though.

Latest

Trending

Trending