The Student Room Group

How do I reply?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uw0tm8_
wait what youre dating a 19 year old who is ready to get engaged lmao naaah

Idk why you're being so feisty for?

It's my prerogative, if I feel I am too young, then that's my choice.

There are no excuses I just don't want to be tied down so soon.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
Idk why you're being so feisty for?

It's my prerogative, if I feel I am too young, then that's my choice.

There no excuses I just don't want to be tied so soon.

lmao feisty uno.

‘own choice’ lel is this why you made an online forum to ask the internet what to do.
Original post by Uw0tm8_
lmao feisty uno.

‘own choice’ lel is this why you made an online forum to ask the internet what to do.

I just need some help that's all in how to reply to her text message.

And this is the relationship forum, it's meant for asking about dilemmas in relationships.
(edited 8 years ago)
I just need some help that's all in how to reply.

Relationship Help from a bunch of strangers who don’t know you/your girl nor your relationship with her? Ahh yeah I see the logic. lel.
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Relationship Help from a bunch of strangers who don’t know you/your girl nor your relationship with her? Ahh yeah I see the logic. lel.

Yes but this is a relationship forum and that is the purpose.
Yes but this is a relationship forum and that is the purpose.

slyly slyly changed your words :rolleyes:
Original post by Uw0tm8_
slyly slyly changed your words :rolleyes:

What do you mean "slyly slyly changed your words"?

It would defeat the purpose of a Relationship forum if I opted out to talk about the latest football scores wouldn't it?
What do you mean "slyly slyly changed your words"?

It would defeat the purpose of a Relationship forum if I opted out to talk about the latest football scores wouldn't it?

you edited it out, the bit where you were complaining about my advice by saying you want to make your 'own choices' :rolleyes:
Original post by Uw0tm8_
you edited it out, the bit where you were complaining about my advice by saying you want to make your 'own choices' :rolleyes:

Yeah so what? I just wanted to add some more words.
Yeah so what? I just wanted to add some more words.

*remove
Original post by Uw0tm8_
*remove

No I added, if you go back and have a read it again you can clearly see that I added nothing was altered.

I said I just need some help that's all in how to reply then I added to her text message, nothing was removed.:facepalm:
(edited 8 years ago)
No I added, if you go back and have a read it again you can clearly see that I added nothing was altered.

I said I just need some help that's all in how to reply then I added to her text message, nothing was removed.:facepalm:

irdc

going back to your op, you obviously dont love her if you say you have feelings for someone else... and youre making 9287912371721o2987 excuses (yes, they are excuses) to prove to us (mainly yourself) how youre not ready for 'love'.

look at this (the bold)..

I've been having a turbulent relationship with this girl, lately she's been ignoring my calls and this is my second thread concerning her, but this morning as I was coming back from her flat she sent me a text asking me if "I loved her" I haven't replied yet as I am not sure if I love her or not, I am sure it's just infatuation, so I just replied with "I am not sure" she then proceeded with "that she has been holding back some really strong feelings for me" and she needs a direct answer. She hates being held in confusion, I can't answer no as I am not sure if I love her as I am still considering whether she's compatible with my personality, and here she is asking me if I love her, and I've been liking this other girl in my area and I am tired of travelling from SW London to East London to her place. So what do I reply? if I say yes she'll start wanting to take our relationship to the next stage of getting engaged she's already talking to me about having kids and it all seems too soon she's falling in love with me and I am still confused.:sigh: I am only 18 and she's 19 so I am too young to be getting engaged at this stage.

You have more reasons for why you dont want to tell her you love her. youve literally provided no reasons to indicate you do love her.
Original post by Uw0tm8_
irdc

going back to your op, you obviously dont love her if you say you have feelings for someone else... and youre making 9287912371721o2987 excuses (yes, they are excuses) to prove to us (mainly yourself) how youre not ready for 'love'.

look at this (the bold)..

You have more reasons for why you dont want to tell her you love her. youve literally provided no reasons to indicate you do love her.

"9287912371721o2987":lol: come on now It wasn't that much:lol:.

Anyway yeah you're right I don't love her, I have a crush on her or an infatuation it's short lived, I always seem to forget about her when I am conversing with the other girl so I have no reason to commit, but I don't want to leave her hurt if I confess that I don't love her.

I have a lot of thinking to do.
(edited 8 years ago)
"9287912371721o2987":lol: come on now It wasn't that much:lol:.

Anyway yeah you're right I don't love her, I have a crush on her or an infatuation it's short lived, I always seem to forget about her when I am conversing with the other girl so I have no reason to commit, but I don't want to leave her hurt if I confess that I don't love her.

I have a lot of thinking to do.

minus the random letter 'o' and it seems pretty accurate lel :rolleyes:

you've been leading her on so the later you leave it the more it'll hurt her,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending