The Student Room Group

Are there 2 midwifery interviews?

Hi, I attended an interview early last month for bucks to do an interview for midwifery, and I responded to this via their online booking and ucas, yesterday I received another midwifery interview on ucas that I need to accept but I already did one last month, so do I need to do another or is it a mistake?? Any info would be great, as admissions haven’t got back to me yet :smile: just would like to know if anyone else experienced this
Original post by Gaby2104
Hi, I attended an interview early last month for bucks to do an interview for midwifery, and I responded to this via their online booking and ucas, yesterday I received another midwifery interview on ucas that I need to accept but I already did one last month, so do I need to do another or is it a mistake?? Any info would be great, as admissions haven’t got back to me yet :smile: just would like to know if anyone else experienced this

Hi

I never heard anyone getting called to do two interviews for the same course at the same university.

I would suggest you contact them asap stating that you been sent this but you already did a interview with them for the course of midwifing at Buck's university, can yous enlightened me about this other one.

To me its sounds like a mistake....... Reason why you should contact them asap about it so that they know you have already done it just incase they think you not interested in doing this course. Better safe than sorry okay.

A NHS registered midwife.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Hi

I never heard anyone getting called to do two interviews for the same course at the same university.

I would suggest you contact them asap stating that you been sent this but you already did a interview with them for the course of midwifing at Buck's university, can yous enlightened me about this other one.

To me its sounds like a mistake....... Reason why you should contact them asap about it so that they know you have already done it just incase they think you not interested in doing this course. Better safe than sorry okay.

A NHS registered midwife.

Yeah i was abit confused when I saw it on there, as i didn’t get any follow up at all after my interview, no updates nothing, I’m hoping it’s maybe an admissions test? As I know sometimes you have to do a numeracy and literacy test, but admissions usually take a long time to reply or not at all in some cases of other unis I’ve tried to contact. Thanks for replying tho, will give an update on what’s happens 😩x
Yeah i was abit confused when I saw it on there, as i didn’t get any follow up at all after my interview, no updates nothing, I’m hoping it’s maybe an admissions test? As I know sometimes you have to do a numeracy and literacy test, but admissions usually take a long time to reply or not at all in some cases of other unis I’ve tried to contact. Thanks for replying tho, will give an update on what’s happens 😩x

Hi

I'm confused with what you said about this but I think you should if you want to give them a call and ask them about this as it will reassure you that you not missing anything.

If you are successful you may have to do a math's and English literacy test ( this is usually if your education is more than a certain amount of time if your applying for nursing course).

You'll know in due course one way or another the outcome of the interview yes they can take age's to reply back to people.
No worries about replying to you okay and yeah appreciate it if you let me know how things go. 😀
In meantime good luck.
Reply 4

Hi, how did your interview go? Any tips? Mine is in a few weeks
Reply 5
Original post by sobiaaa
Hi, how did your interview go? Any tips? Mine is in a few weeks

Hi,
I’m actually a second year at bucks now 😂

All the lectures are lovely so just be yourself in your interview 🙂 just do some research on further research, what areas interest you etc !

let me know how your interview goes!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 6
Hi,
I’m actually a second year at bucks now 😂

All the lectures are lovely so just be yourself in your interview 🙂 just do some research on further research, what areas interest you etc !

let me know how your interview goes!

Hope everything is going well for you now Gaby. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending