The Student Room Group

Second year accommodation in Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Oh and p.s. thanks for your post!
Reply 21
i'm in the same situatuion, but im looking forward to moving into halls again!! wooo :biggrin: Didnt really wanna live in fallowfield and the flat mates im with want to love so im going to live in mill point or student village!
I got accommodation in rusholme through a private landlord i found online [Moderator edit: please do not post contact details without permission]. The room was £55 per week, furnished and a nice house too! Spec was to a high standard and i didnt have to pay any rip off admin fees or anything like that! Easy to do, get the cash, get the keys! Rusholme is fast becoming a good student area, due to fact its a 5 min walk to the uni!
I live in didsbury in a flat with my landlord. I only have a small room that has a single bed and desk and a wardrobe in. I pay £50 a week but thats because she wanted a flatmate live with and get an income from it, but they room is a bit too small for most people to want to live in. I'm lucky that i get a nice flat for this cheap.
Another flat in my building i saw advertised for £700 a month without bills.
The more people you live with the cheaper everything will be because you can split all the bills.
Also with didsbury is quite far away and the bus journey is long and there are less buses that go to didsbury than withington and fallowfield. Also most of the local shops are more expensive so sometimes its a bit annoying living there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending