The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

gems will have no right to be upset...

anything would be better than the 'i can speak 20 languages' and 'i can talk to ten in martian' nonsense...
That's IT. This has reached its final straw. *throws toys out the pram* I can not BELIEVE the absurdity being discussed here. It is BEYOND me.

What? Why would I be annoyed? :confused: As long as this place is live and kickin', Gemza is a happy bunny.
smellielli
You speak Farsi?

khayli kam baladi :smile:

My English is fairly good, my Urdu is also alright, my Farsi is good enough to get by with the shop keepers, I'm learning Arabic and I can understand Gujarati.

Five, then.
Socrates

My English is fairly good, my Urdu is also alright, my Farsi is good enough to get by with the shop keepers, I'm learning Arabic and I can understand Gujarati.

Five, then.

I'm fairly sure I saw you at SOAS today.
I doubt he was the only guy there with a suicide vest. :ninja:
Bismarck
I doubt he was the only guy there with a suicide vest. :ninja:

:toofunny:

I really laughed out loud,:smile: You're horrible.
Seeareeypee
:toofunny:

I really laughed out loud,:smile: You're horrible.

:dito:
:ditto:
Reply 1188
:ditto:
Seeareeypee
I'm fairly sure I saw you at SOAS today.

:eek:

My cover has been blown...
Imagine! And you wanted to keep it a secret so bad :eek3:
Socrates

Where did/do you learn?

(Is that meant to mean "you know little" or is it meant to be "I know little" which would be baladam)
hehe....you're right....you can tell I didn't learn the grammar! I learnt by going to Iran a few times, and having lots of Iranian friends.
Socrates
hehe....you're right....you can tell I didn't learn the grammar! I learnt by going to Iran a few times, and having lots of Iranian friends.

You sound shocked....of course I'm right....:rolleyes:
I don't think I sounded shocked....
smellielli
You sound shocked....of course I'm right....:rolleyes:

Why arent you shabbating?
I was out last night with, among others, a jew. He said they hate converts. But then he also said the zionist conspiracy movement will fail because of cats.:rolleyes:
Reply 1196
Paul, you are hereby booked for the 5th of June, for a day of drinking at BAR2007.
Phonicsdude
Why arent you shabbating?

I am Shabbating, but in my own special way. I'm not as religious as Gems or Helen, but I do have Friday night dinner and Saturday lunch with the family, and I generally don't shop, go out partying etc.
Carl
Paul, you are hereby booked for the 5th of June, for a day of drinking at BAR2007.

I have NLP coaching at 21:00 on the 5th. But as it is a weekly thing and you have given me advance warning I may be able to get it changed.
What's up?

That's cool Elliot. Gila and Heelzebub are extremely hardcore.
Their movies sicken me.
Reply 1199
I'm at work and I don't want to be. Still, only four hours to go :biggrin:

This evening I am apparently going drinking, although I want to stay in and watch the Euroviz with a few beers :biggrin: should be rockin'. What about you guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending