The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I'm good. Discussion point:

The TSR HoC is currently discussing a bill to introduce a National Holocaust Memorial day, with a minutes silence at midday and flags at half mast at Westminster and Bucks Palace. What do you think of such a bill being implemented?
Carl
I'm good. Discussion point:

The TSR HoC is currently discussing a bill to introduce a National Holocaust Memorial day, with a minutes silence at midday and flags at half mast at Westminster and Bucks Palace. What do you think of such a bill being implemented?

I think that's quite good. Yeah. I'll go and check it out since I (think) am actually part of TSR HoC. :p:
I can't understand why everyone is against it. That's ridiculous.
Reply 123
gemma if u want me to make the animated avatar for the soc....collate a bunch of .il piccies or wateva..and msn them 2 me
Sum1
gemma if u want me to make the animated avatar for the soc....collate a bunch of .il piccies or wateva..and msn them 2 me

What kinda piccies do we want? :s:
Reply 125
"we"?! its ur thread...u decide
Pictures of me. Well buff innit bruv.
Reply 127
lol...pix of fonix.....iunno about that... its sumthin gemma (asked me to do?) lol
Reply 128
Got banned, back on TSR and with the same ambitions to join this society.

Hmm perhaps I should include a variation of this on my CV, never wrote one before you see.
Reply 129
prepare yourself for the fire and glass initiation :biggrin:
Reply 130
Carl
prepare yourself for the fire and glass initiation :biggrin:

*disables firewall*

Yay, do I have to recite anything?
Reply 131
Have you memorized both the Torah and the New Testament? Brownie points for the Koran too...
Reply 132
Uhhhh, yeaaah of course I did. :smile: It's not like I would attempt to join otherwise.

Well they can't exactly prove anything, so white lie it is.
Reply 133
I'll wait for the master of Ceremonies Gems to come back before beginning the initiation. She's so important she's off to the Jewish School of Being a Good Jew, in Jerusalem. Up til now she's been a rubbish Jew, you see.
Reply 134
Carl
I'll wait for the master of Ceremonies Gems to come back before beginning the initiation. She's so important she's off to the Jewish School of Being a Good Jew, in Jerusalem. Up til now she's been a rubbish Jew, you see.

Rubbish you say. Must be a good school if they can turn you into good rubbish, reminds me of the time when I first heard there was such a thing as good bacteria.

So when will our awaited good jew come back?
Reply 135
No idea, you could PM her: gemgems89 is her username. As for being "good rubbish", there's only so much we can do for these people.
I feel like I've been in demand. Hello. Did someone say they wanted to join?

As for my current school being rubbish; that's a lie! My school's great in most aspects and I like it. :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 137
Do you currently go to school in Jerusalem?

Your current school must be rubbish if you didn't even understand that much Gem....
I was searching for something on russia and i found this.

Secondly, I think I have been too lax recently and when members like tibia start spreading provocative bull like that across this society I don't think I should just sit here and giggle anymore.

I take offence to that. I hardly come to the Jewish society. Wtf am i spreading?
Tibia
I was searching for something on russia and i found this.

I take offence to that. I hardly come to the Jewish society. Wtf am i spreading?
Show me the page this was said and I'll tell you.

Carl
Do you currently go to school in Jerusalem?

Your current school must be rubbish if you didn't even understand that much Gem....

No Carl. I was assuming that the reason you said I'm a "rubbish Jew" is because I go to a rubbish school and looking back at the posts I've no idea where I got that from but let's just say I was tired. And still am. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending