The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

Revenged
Ok gem gems...

*pats gem gem's head*

WHY IS BISMARK CALLED GENA?

Do you want me kick yo ass?

BECAUSE HE'S GHEY!!! His full name is Gennady. Does that make it sound any better? :biggrin:
This thread in confusing me. And no, not in that way.
gemgems89
Do you want me kick yo ass?

BECAUSE HE'S GHEY!!! His full name is Gennady. Does that make it sound any better? :biggrin:

Gennady isn't a real name...

That fake name is almost as bad as gem gems...
Thud
:eek2: oh dear, I hope not.

No wonder you prefer girls. :p:

Revenged

http://www.behindthename.com/php/view.php?name=gennady :cool:
Reply 1384
Bismarck
No wonder you prefer girls. :p:

indeed, no danger of accidents. :biggrin:

http://www.behindthename.com/php/view.php?name=gennadius

I'm gonna call you that from now on :p:
Revenged

I know. :biggrin:

:hmpf:
Revenged

WHY IS BISMARK CALLED GENA?

I was wondering this myself and before Gemma said his name was Gena, I thought Helen was just being her mean self.
conservativebohemian
I was wondering this myself and before Gemma said his name was Gena, I thought Helen was just being her mean self.

:rofl:
conservativebohemian

:hmmm: :hmmmm2: :dontknow: :frown:
Helzerel

the faces suit you.
Helzerel

:hugs: no, you're not mean.
Hihi.
Reply 1392
Is that J00 for hello :p: ?
Spunky
Is that J00 for hello :p: ?

I couldn't possible disclose such information unless you are indeed part of the Zionist Conspiracy. Do you wish to proceed?
:wavey:
Reply 1395
gemgems89
I couldn't possible disclose such information unless you are indeed part of the Zionist Conspiracy. Do you wish to proceed?

I'm in :cool: . Sounds like fun.
conservativebohemian
:wavey:

Hi. :biggrin: :hugs:

Spunky
I'm in :cool: . Sounds like fun.

Cool, the first step is to run naked around a dead chicken with only an Israeli flag to conceal the more sensitive parts of your anatomy.
Reply 1397
I'm going to get crucified for this, but, I don't have an Israeli flag and I need something quite large to hide my manhood :cool: .
Spunky
I'm going to get crucified for this, but, I don't have an Israeli flag and I need something quite large to hide my manhood :cool: .

I have plenty of Israeli flags, of all sizes, you could borrow. Anyway, who says I was referring to your manhood? :eek: :s: Hands are very symbollic and sensitive in Judaism... :wink: :s-smilie:
Reply 1399
gemgems89
I have plenty of Israeli flags, of all sizes, you could borrow. Anyway, who says I was referring to your manhood? :eek: :s: Hands are very symbollic and sensitive in Judaism... :wink: :s-smilie:

I might not be able to run in circles though, it might get in the way :frown: . Joining this Zionist Conspiracy sounds like a lot of bother now :mad: .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending