The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

Helzerel
I knew you had an awful sense of humour...I can't stand that film - there's only 3 mildly amusing scenes in it!! The rest is just not funny!:p:

I am disgusted...but it makes sense, you have no sense of humour!
smellielli
I am disgusted...but it makes sense, you have no sense of humour!

Correction: I'm the one with a sense of humour. You lack one, or rather, you lack anything that can be construed as a sense of humour b/c yours is so awful! :p:
Helzerel
Correction: I'm the one with a sense of humour. You lack one, or rather, you lack anything that can be construed as a sense of humour b/c yours is so awful! :p:

Hmm, your sense of humour: Typing the whole alphabet, one letter per message on msn when I wasn't there. Hilarious(!) :wink:
smellielli
Hmm, your sense of humour: Typing the whole alphabet, one letter per message on msn when I wasn't there. Hilarious(!) :wink:

Yep! :biggrin:
*goes off to repeat performance*
gemgems89
Conservativebohemian - Honourary Non-Jewish Member of the Jewish Society (J-Soc)

Did I tell you blue is my favourite colour?
conservativebohemian
Did I tell you blue is my favourite colour?

Nope. But I assumed so because I have a special sense, erm and er. Yeah.
Reply 1586
Oi Helz, Life of Brian is absolutely hilarious!! How dare you...

Gemz I should be fiiiine for that first week of July. Except the Oxford open day. And I've forgotten exactly when that is but I think it's the 3rd. Maybe the 4th.
Reply 1587
gemgems89
Nope. But I assumed so because I have a special sense, erm and er. Yeah.

and you picked my favourite too! well done!

life of brian is indeed hilarious. anyone who doesn't think so has no sense of humour.
Thud
and you picked my favourite too! well done!

life of brian is indeed hilarious. anyone who doesn't think so has no sense of humour.

OK. Any coolness you gained from smoking has now gone. It has to be the most nerdy, overrated comedy in the world ever. Actually screw that...any "comedy" by Shakespeare is more nerdy and overrated. But apart from the venerable paedophilic bard, it is the most awfully overhyped comedy.

In fact it doesnt even deserve the title comedy. It is a tragedy. I'd rather be made to watch Happy Days for the rest of my life.
Reply 1589
Phonicsdude
OK. Any coolness you gained from smoking has now gone. It has to be the most nerdy, overrated comedy in the world ever. Actually screw that...any "comedy" by Shakespeare is more nerdy and overrated. But apart from the venerable paedophilic bard, it is the most awfully overhyped comedy.

In fact it doesnt even deserve the title comedy. It is a tragedy. I'd rather be made to watch Happy Days for the rest of my life.

I lost my coolness? :puppyeyes: damn.

I think it's a great film, and so what if it's a tad nerdy? it's still great. nerds unite!

ps. samba is a lightweight
Thud
I lost my coolness? :puppyeyes: damn.

I think it's a great film, and so what if it's a tad nerdy? it's still great. nerds unite!

ps. samba is a lightweight

Worst puppydog eyes ever. Im a sucker for puppydog eyes. I let girls you do that shizzle touch me. Sometimes.
But those sucked.

You were drinking with Samba? Was there some kind of meet?
Reply 1591
Phonicsdude
Worst puppydog eyes ever. Im a sucker for puppydog eyes. I let girls you do that shizzle touch me. Sometimes.
But those sucked.

You were drinking with Samba? Was there some kind of meet?

aye a j00meet. but samba was a total lightweight, i even had to walk him home. poor guy. :wink: :p:
Reply 1592
Thud
aye a j00meet. but samba was a total lightweight, i even had to walk him home. poor guy. :wink: :p:

Hi miss 'I cant come to a houseparty now because I have an exam tomorrow' :frown:

And you're like...embellishing the truth somewhat, and got owned at pool. :p: Despite me being 'totally drunk' and letting a drunken female take some of my shots!
Reply 1593
samba
Hi miss 'I cant come to a houseparty now because I have an exam tomorrow' :frown:

And you're like...embellishing the truth somewhat, and got owned at pool. :p: Despite me being 'totally drunk' and letting a drunken female take some of my shots!

the exam went very well thank you. :p:

i wasn't "owned", 1) you're older than me, 2) you're bigger than me and 3) the score was 3:9, that's not "owned".

and what are you on about? gemma was not drunk because she drank only orange juice, remember. :angel:
Reply 1594
HP's > Exams

1.) so...younger people have more coordination skillz!
2.) Yea, you got owned when you attempted to jump me too!
3.) 3:9 is owned.
4.) didn't mean gemma...she didnt even qualify as a 'player' :p: The other female was most definately drunk!
Nice convo guys but factual innacuracy: Gemma is a player.
Reply 1596
If she was, she'd suck at that too :p:
I'm Jewish.

...Nah, I'm not really. I just like Jewish people. Judaism is cool :biggrin:
samba
If she was, she'd suck at that too :p:

Nice pun, but please...this is jsoc. Some decency.
Reply 1599
samba
HP's > Exams

1.) so...younger people have more coordination skillz!
2.) Yea, you got owned when you attempted to jump me too!
3.) 3:9 is owned.
4.) didn't mean gemma...she didnt even qualify as a 'player' :p: The other female was most definitely drunk!

1) young people have had less practise at pool. :hmpf:

2) what? no i didn't! I nearly made you fall over, even knocking off glasses, that;s how hard it was. and i managed to pick you up. so nur.

3) :talkhand:

4) ok yes, i'll give you that. she was incredibly drunk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending