The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

Maybe it'd be less painful for her if you just broke it off with her. For all you know you might give her a trust complex.
Reply 1781
Maybe you are right, i truly did not mean this to progress this far into the lie and i feel soo bad for being so selfish. I think i will tell her that i do not love her anymore or something, altho it will be very painful as i care about her alot.

I was talking to another jewish friend of mine on msn (i just know him online) and he suggested that i tell her that my great grandmother was jewish or something like that.

But it sounds like a bad idea, i do not want to keep lying to her.
Just tell her the truth; that you really liked her and thought pretending to be Jewish was the only way to get close to her. She might kick you in the groin, but perhaps she likes you enough to forgive you.
kastro9
Maybe you are right, i truly did not mean this to progress this far into the lie and i feel soo bad for being so selfish. I think i will tell her that i do not love her anymore or something, altho it will be very painful as i care about her alot.

I was talking to another jewish friend of mine on msn (i just know him online) and he suggested that i tell her that my great grandmother was jewish or something like that.

But it sounds like a bad idea, i do not want to keep lying to her.

Your msn contact sounds just like you - no wonder you're both friends.

The longer the lie continues the worse it'll get both for you and for her. Poor girl.
Helzerel

The longer the lie continues the worse it'll get both for you and for her. Poor girl.

:ditto:

Is your MSN contact an American Jew called Stu?
smellielli
:ditto:

Is your MSN contact an American Jew called Stu?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brilliant El! Just class!!!
OH gawd I hope not...hang on...what if the guy posting in here is Stu!! :eek:
Helzerel

That's not very nice. That guy is his friend. Why shouldn't he try to help him?
Helzerel
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brilliant El! Just class!!!
OH gawd I hope not...hang on...what if the guy posting in here is Stu!! :eek:

You're assuming Stu can get a girl!
*calls Stu to this thread* :ninja:
Bismarck
That's not very nice. That guy is his friend. Why shouldn't he try to help him?

Helping by telling him to continue with the lie?? Sounds like the friend is immoral and a pathetic little b*stard...hmm wait, that sounds familiar...

Elliot
You're assuming Stu can get a girl!

From the way he spoke about it he appeared to be getting lots of girls..well, he didn't get me! :p:
How much of that do you reckon was talk? I can see why he'd be attractive to the opposite sex to be fair.
Reply 1790
.....lying is bad.....

but you seem to not have a conscience that every time the judaism convo popped up, u deviated from it....you couldv'e told her the truth during one of these things...

however...u'll be adding more fuel to the furnace like by taking your "jewish" friends advice on msn...this can and possibly ruin the relationship, and obviously your gf....since you would've continued the lie for longer, and have made another lie (yet if its true that your grandmother is jewish, elaborate is it your mums mum?...though i seriously doubt that seeing as it was a "suggestion".

yet you feel guilty only now that the relationship has reached the point at where it is now. you should come clean now and not tomorrow...theres no time like now..and when you tell her she'll be like "why didnt you tell me"..best get it over and done with as soon as possible
Helzerel
From the way he spoke about it he appeared to be getting lots of girls..well, he didn't get me! :p:
How much of that do you reckon was talk? I can see why he'd be attractive to the opposite sex to be fair.

Which part of him was attractive?? :puke:
smellielli
Which part of him was attractive?? :puke:

Apart from his profile picture (lol) he was somewhat attractive to certain girls - he had a fit body and his eyes were amazing. He comes across as very very confident (which again, is appealing to girls) and unless you know anything about what he's talking about and stop to think - he appears to be very knowledgable and articulate.
His record in life (save for the biting thing) of being a 'heroic' medic on ambulances, carrying that knife around with him - all adds to the air of danger...again though, until you stop to think.
However, many girls don't think and just see and jump on.
Reply 1793
No he’s not called stu lol, but he is american. Anyways, i have decided i will tell her the truth tomorrow and see what happens, hopefully she will forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's so beautiful and smart and we both have so much in common, i can’t really picture life without her. :frown:

I'll let you guys know what happens.
Lets just hope Helen doesn't find her first, cause we know what she thinks of you.
kastro9
No he’s not called stu lol, but he is american. Anyways, i have decided i will tell her the truth tomorrow and see what happens, hopefully she will forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's so beautiful and smart and we both have so much in common, i can’t really picture life without her. :frown:

I'll let you guys know what happens.

Do not tell her you don't love her anymore! Then she'll think that SHE has done something wrong. The truth is always the best, I'm afraid. And saying the grandmother thing would still imply that you're Jewish if your grandmother's daughter is your mother. Anyway, forget that - the truth is what is needed.

And yeah let us know what happens.
Reply 1796
gemgems89
Do not tell her you don't love her anymore! Then she'll think that SHE has done something wrong. The truth is always the best, I'm afraid. And saying the grandmother thing would still imply that you're Jewish if your grandmother's daughter is your mother. Anyway, forget that - the truth is what is needed.

And yeah let us know what happens.

^ QFT ^
Sum1
^ QFT ^

You what?
gemgems89
You what?

I think its Geek talk!
Reply 1799
it means "quoted for truth" :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest