The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Economics and Business Studies

Did anyone just sit the 45min unit 1 multiple choice paper? How did you find it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it was so easy, i got 39/40 i think
What did you guys put for the cash outflow Qs? Is it insolvency or growth, expansion, etc.?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilrabbits
What did you guys put for the cash outflow Qs? Is it insolvency or growth, expansion, etc.?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put insolvency, what did you put?
Also what did you guys put for the legislation one? Was it age or ethnic (ethnicity?) I put age
Oh and for the one about franchise did you say that the business provides supplies?
Reply 4
i put insolvency and for legislation i put ethic
I put insolvency as well. For the discrimination one I put age and the other one should be the franchisor provides the supplies for the franchisee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw, what did you guys put for the rise in price of 'gold' Q? Is it lowering the costs and industrial disputes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I put insolvency as well. For the discrimination one I put age and the other one should be the franchisor provides the supplies for the franchisee.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put age because on the 2012 paper there was a question and it had a job application asking for a certain age and one of the answers was that age broken legislation but literally everybody else seems to have put ethic who I've spoke to
Btw, what did you guys put for the rise in price of 'gold' Q? Is it lowering the costs and industrial disputes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I put the disputes one but I cant remember the other one. A lower price of what?
Reply 9
for the gold q i put dispute and lower costs
The discrimination act answer was Age. Ethical and "ethnicity" aren't the same thing.

Gold: lowering costs wasn't an option. It was Industrial disputes and Increased costs of mining.

Insolvency was definitely right.

Franchise question was Franchisor provides training, Franchisor provides help and support and Franchisor provides all supplies.

What about copyright or patent though on the recipe?
put copyright, what was the answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think copyright too...but you COULD technically patent a recipe...nowhere did it say the recipe was written.
just looked it up and looks like the answer is patent

Posted from TSR Mobile
that really stupid question about the hair salon annoyed me...what did you get? customers, staff, suppliers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bobbyTSR
The discrimination act answer was Age. Ethical and "ethnicity" aren't the same thing.

Gold: lowering costs wasn't an option. It was Industrial disputes and Increased costs of mining.

Insolvency was definitely right.

Franchise question was Franchisor provides training, Franchisor provides help and support and Franchisor provides all supplies.

What about copyright or patent though on the recipe?

Original post by hdawg420
put copyright, what was the answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was patent or at least that was what I put.
And I knew I wasnt going crazy and it did actually say ethics. I tried telling people but they seemed so sure it was ethnicity or something
that really stupid question about the hair salon annoyed me...what did you get? customers, staff, suppliers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put supplies or was it suppliers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The location one? Staff. Competition, Customers and Supplies are all relevant to location. Staff, not so much?
I put supplies/suppliers, whatever it was. Hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bobbyTSR
The location one? Staff. Competition, Customers and Supplies are all relevant to location. Staff, not so much?

But if it was in a remote location there may be no people to work there? Or at least that was my logic haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending