The Student Room Group

OCR MEI S1 Exam

Hey guys, did the S1 Exam today and found it much easier than I thought it would be! I definitely dropped 3 marks for the P(X=6) question because I really blanked out stupidly but for the other marks in Section B I will have probably dropped marks for the last question and probably some before that, but I will gain back method marks so overall I think around 6-7 marks lost overall in the exam. I only have some questions on the hypothesis question, if you put that you accept H(o) because of insufficient evidence to suggest *insert what you're trying to prove here* for the first one instead of Reject H(1) would that be correct? I can't remember if I wrote reject H(1) as well as accept H(o) but I definitely got the figures right and the conclusion right overall, same for the second question. I probably got the last question wrong because I got 0.05 whereas most other people got different answers, but I seriously got boggled by that question so I'm alright, also what are your thoughts on what the grade boundaries are? I would like to hear your responses so I can have an estimate on what my UMS ranges are. Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending