The Student Room Group

What clothes & footwear do I take to a festival?

It's my first time going to a music festival and I have no idea what footwear or clothes (and anything else) to take. Its for 3/4 days.

My friend said to take clothes you dont mind getting ruined but Ive gone and bought some nice festival clothes so now I have no idea...

I have a few vest tops and about 4 pairs of shorts so far..do i bring jeans in case it rains or something?

I have no idea about footwear either! Im thinking of buying wellies, but do i bring sandals, buy some plimsols?

And I need to get a shoulder bag...

Need some advice please...also any good shops/online clothes shops on the cheap would be great :smile:
Original post by organizedchaos
It's my first time going to a music festival and I have no idea what footwear or clothes (and anything else) to take. Its for 3/4 days.

My friend said to take clothes you dont mind getting ruined but Ive gone and bought some nice festival clothes so now I have no idea...

I have a few vest tops and about 4 pairs of shorts so far..do i bring jeans in case it rains or something?

I have no idea about footwear either! Im thinking of buying wellies, but do i bring sandals, buy some plimsols?

And I need to get a shoulder bag...

Need some advice please...also any good shops/online clothes shops on the cheap would be great :smile:

Make sure you take some long sleeves tops too incase it rains. I would bring tracksuits as jeans get wet and heavy when it rains, also trackkies can double up as pjs :smile:
Boohoo.com is really cheap they have nice clothes too. I would bring some fairly nice clothes to festival but dont bring anything too expensive
Charity shops are also really good. If you have a good browse you will find good brands like topshop. often there are designer brands too. Once i found ted baker denim shorts for £5 :smile:
Deffo bring wellies (hunters if you want to be trendy lol)
Bring one of those rain macs as well and some sandals for when the weather is hot and dry.
Reply 3
Wellies + trainers.
Reply 4
if you're going to a camping festival, don't bother bringing anything but wellies for footwear

I brought pair of spare trainers when I went leeds, was a waste as I didn't use them once

Quick Reply

Latest