The Student Room Group

OCR Computing F451 June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheMathsMan
Yeah it went well .. I think I got 70+ marks ... cause I deducted a lot of marks incase of edexcels *** marking skills when it comes to wording

Yeah, they're ridiculously harsh when marking. Some definitions of words get full marks on some papers, however get only one on others. I just finished half an hour early so i made sure everything was sufficiently detailed. Oh well, hopefully i don't flop F452.
Reply 381
analyst installation one i put:

Deciding method of instalation (phased, piloted etc)

And devising a training program for the staff (not training staff himsefl)
(edited 8 years ago)
For the installation strategy, it relates to the analyst, not the client, so, would purchase of hardware be right?
I wrote about installation strategy and that the analyst must devise a training scheme.. Mehh...
Reply 383
Original post by 260498
Was the types of maintainence corrective, adaptive and perfective?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i believe so
Original post by Jack283
analyst installation one i put:

Deciding method of instalation (phased, piloted etc)

And devising a training program for the staff (not training staff himsefl)

Yes!!!!!!!!! Thatt's exactly what I wrote...
Reply 385
Original post by T.I.P
Computing cant be a popular A Level choice, surely?

Posted from TSR Mobile

maybe, what makes you think that? just inquisitive...
For the output device for the tank, would an alarm or sound system be right? To just remind or alert user of too high or too low temperature?
Original post by ArbaazMalik
For the installation strategy, it relates to the analyst, not the client, so, would purchase of hardware be right?
I wrote about installation strategy and that the analyst must devise a training scheme.. Mehh...

It would 100% be right
Reply 388

i think purchase of hardware has been on previus mark schemes
what did people put for the gate and the bridge?
For the output device for the tank, would an alarm or sound system be right? To just remind or alert user of too high or too low temperature?

meh ... that's an interesting answer .. I would like to say yes but I'm 50/50 on that could be ...seems reasonable .. but the ultimate question is ... do OCR think it's reasonable ...we'll find out ...after this short commercial break.
It would 100% be right

Yh. Just checked. it's on previous mark schemes...
Reply 392
would an actuator be correct
meh ... that's an interesting answer .. I would like to say yes but I'm 50/50 on that could be ...seems reasonable .. but the ultimate question is ... do OCR think it's reasonable ...we'll find out ...after this short commercial break.

Looool! XD
OCR are just...
Original post by Yousf
would an actuator be correct

#Blank, AS!
I'm done replying now .. I'm just gunna start working on the *** stain that is F452
Reply 396
#Blank, AS!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply 397
I'm thinking high grade boundaries at around 70ish for an A. Anyone agree?
Reply 398
Original post by akc...
i'm thinking high grade boundaries at around 70ish for an a. Anyone agree?

nooooooo
Original post by AKC...
I'm thinking high grade boundaries at around 70ish for an A. Anyone agree?

Yh. 70ish for an A seems right? How many for full UMS do you think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending