The Student Room Group

OCR Psychology Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Natalie15
I'd keep repeating them in your head, they're quite simple to remember. Try writing out sentences and then look away and check to see if you get it correct :smile:
I'm so nervous for research methods, I know it's a bit away but I'm so nervous

I'm nervous for tomorrow, do you think there's anyway of calming myself before I go into the room because I know I'll be shaking like a leaf? How come you are so nervous about research methods? :smile:
Reply 21
I'm doing the psychology exam tomorrow too, good luck! Honestly, just keep the mindset of we can only do our best. What 10 markers do you think will come up? And same!! Research methods is painful to pick up marks on haha
Original post by Tbag99
I'm doing the psychology exam tomorrow too, good luck! Honestly, just keep the mindset of we can only do our best. What 10 markers do you think will come up? And same!! Research methods is painful to pick up marks on haha

Well we're all in this together haha! I'm not too worried about research methods, it's just the shear amount of definitions to remember. I have no predictions for the 10 marker, do you? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by miku14
I'm nervous for tomorrow, do you think there's anyway of calming myself before I go into the room because I know I'll be shaking like a leaf? How come you are so nervous about research methods? :smile:

if you know everything you won't feel nervous, as soon as you open the paper you'll forget about feeling nervous! Best of luck, and we only started research methods about two weeks ago and we hardly went over it. I find it hard to do your own investigation which is on the second half of the paper.

I really want an overall A aswell so I need to do good, ah
Reply 24
Original post by Tbag99

I'm thinking Terry,Theory of situational factors, Bowlby (maybe). I'm not sure, it's hard to guess because there are so many theories and studies.
Reply 25
I'm thinking Terry,Theory of situational factors, Bowlby (maybe). I'm not sure, it's hard to guess because there are so many theories and studies.

Im really hoping for classical conditioning and bickman but i know they wont do ones theyve done recently sadly haha
Original post by Tbag99
Im really hoping for classical conditioning and bickman but i know they wont do ones theyve done recently sadly haha

I wouldn't mind little Albert I guess. Does anyone know if they even do 10 marks on memory because I don't recall seeing one before? :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by miku14
Well we're all in this together haha! I'm not too worried about research methods, it's just the shear amount of definitions to remember. I have no predictions for the 10 marker, do you? :smile:

True we are! I think its more memorising alk the key terms for research methods as its a lot to remember but luckily its the last one so im not too stressed.
And i have no idea but i know they will probably do something new
if you know everything you won't feel nervous, as soon as you open the paper you'll forget about feeling nervous! Best of luck, and we only started research methods about two weeks ago and we hardly went over it. I find it hard to do your own investigation which is on the second half of the paper.

I really want an overall A aswell so I need to do good, ah

I hope so! Best of luck too. Everyone should tell each other how we got on afterwards! :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by miku14
I hope so! Best of luck too. Everyone should tell each other how we got on afterwards! :smile:

yeah we can compare answers! :smile:
yeah we can compare answers! :smile:

I think people will only lose marks because of failure to recall
Reply 31
Original post by Lemauricien
I think people will only lose marks because of failure to recall

yeah if you are having problems recalling to just write 'I'm having accessibility problems' haha
yeah if you are having problems recalling to just write 'I'm having accessibility problems' haha

That joke was so bad it didn't even go past my sensory store :wink:
Those videos are fab,thank you! Yeah a Bowlby 10 mark would be nice:smile: Only unit 1 worry is the name/definition of the phobias:/ Most discussions I've found have being for the AQA so its nice to find one for us!:smile:
Reply 34
Anyone able to inform me about grade boundaries and how the grades all add up?
What I mean is like: Will an A* In U3 higher your overall grade guaranteed, say two B'S in U1& U2+ A*=?
Any replies will be extremely appreciated. GOOD LUCK GUYS FOR TOMORROW TOO! :smile:
180/200 is A*
Reply 36
Original post by Lemauricien
180/200 is A*

Reply 37
I'd love a 10 Marker on Bowlby!

Same! I would ace that.
Good luck today everyone!
good luck everyone! stressinggg :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest