The Student Room Group

Heil Hitler?

Hitler was a great politician and if you really believe in freedom of speech you should allow people to praise him. What do you guys think ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheNightCrawler
Hitler was a great politician and if you really believe in freedom of speech you should allow people to praise him. What do you guys think ?

All of the good things Hitler did were somewhat overshadowed by the whole megalomaniacal genocidal bits.
Reply 2
I'm not sure, he raised a good point. He single handedly recovered the german economy. Whats a couple of jews next to that?
(edited 8 years ago)
Maybe if Hitler was still around, Germany would have done better in Eurovision.
I consider him a weak politician though he managed to strengthen Germany
Reply 5
I don't know much about Hitler so I don't have much of an opinion of him but what I don't like is people telling me who I should like or dislike.
Original post by al_94
I don't know much about Hitler so I don't have much of an opinion of him but what I don't like is people telling me who I should like or dislike.

You're welcome to like a genocidal maniac but you might get some funny looks.
How can you possibly say that Hitler was a bad politician, you have no idea of his oratory prowess. Furthermore he brought unemployment to an all time low securing more holidays and better pay to many German workers. So really all things considered the Jew thing was worth the reward
Hitler is a modern-day saint went you look at the facts I guess. All the haters clearly are just misinformed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Mad Vlad
All of the good things Hitler did were somewhat overshadowed by the whole megalomaniacal genocidal bits.

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.
Original post by Clandestine98
How can you possibly say that Hitler was a bad politician, you have no idea of his oratory prowess. Furthermore he brought unemployment to an all time low securing more holidays and better pay to many German workers. So really all things considered the Jew thing was worth the reward

Original post by TheNightCrawler
Hitler is a modern-day saint went you look at the facts I guess. All the haters clearly are just misinformed.

Original post by PigeonBoy
You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

This personally offends me... im an egg
Original post by al_94

Telling people who to like or dislike was Hitler's whole deal
Original post by TheTrooth
This personally offends me... im an egg

A Jew egg?
Original post by Poole & The Gang
Telling people who to like or dislike was Hitler's whole deal

Please STOP this i dont know wHAT too belive :frown: can i not just make a nice friend and tHAT IS what Hetlir really stood for Thank u
A Jew egg?

I Identify as an egg and you guys have triggered me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hitler would have defiantly cracked you- you egg f**k
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
I'm not sure, he raised a good point. He single handedly recovered the german economy. Whats a couple of jews next to that?

Hitler fixed the German economy? On his own? No. The Nazi economy was so chaotic and inefficient that it's arguable that Hitler's party made things worse.

I wouldn't call several million 'a couple.' And how about losing 10% of the population, wrecking the nation, and then shooting yourself like a dog at the end of it? Now there's a record to admire.

Original post by Clandestine98

Worth the reward? Are you serious? What was that reward exactly? 'the Jew thing' achieved absolutely nothing other than wasting time, manpower, and resources in running a massive logistical operation that did nothing to help Germans at all.

As for German workers... well let's just say the bombing and invasion of Germany, which Hitler can be held personally responsible for (if also for these supposed 'rewards') and also the deportations of Germans from German territories (and also Czech, Polish, Russian, etc.) annexed after the war did lots of good for Germans - all things considered...
Original post by Pwyll
Hitler fixed the German economy? On his own? No. The Nazi economy was so chaotic and inefficient that it's arguable that Hitler's party made things worse.

I wouldn't call several million 'a couple.' And how about losing 10% of the population, wrecking the nation, and then shooting yourself like a dog at the end of it? Now there's a record to admire.

Worth the reward? Are you serious? What was that reward exactly? 'the Jew thing' achieved absolutely nothing other than wasting time, manpower, and resources in running a massive logistical operation that did nothing to help Germans at all.

As for German workers... well let's just say the bombing and invasion of Germany, which Hitler can be held personally responsible for (if also for these supposed 'rewards':wink: and also the deportations of Germans from German territories (and also Czech, Polish, Russian, etc.) annexed after the war did lots of good for Germans - all things considered...

Shut up with your liberal bull****!
Shut up with your liberal bull****!

I guess its just another one of these Liberal yahoos trying to tell us what to think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending