The Student Room Group

Unconditional offers?

I was just wondering how many of you have been offered an unconditional place starting sept 2015!

and if it was only unconditional if you chose the uni as your firm choice
Reply 1
4 out of 5 offers - two were unconditional and two were conditional. Went for conditional offer as firm with back up of unconditional offer as insurance choice. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Bluebells60
4 out of 5 offers - two were unconditional and two were conditional. Went for conditional offer as firm with back up of unconditional offer as insurance choice. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 5 out of 5, two unconditional, three conditional, I did the same as you conditional as firm and unconditional as insurance
Reply 3
Where and what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Bluebells60
Where and what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All for psychology
Unconditionals at Wolverhampton and Birmingham City

Conditionals at de Montfort, Warwick and Manchester,

How about you?
I got 5/5 offers, one was only unconditional if I firmed, the rest were conditional so I firmed the unconditional :smile:
3/5 offers, Unconditional (definite one/it's my insurance) for Computer Science at Reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I got 4/5 offers. 3 conditional and 1 unconditional. I firmed a conditional and put unconditional as insurance. All for psychology
This might be a silly question but I'm just making sure: Once you've firmed your unconditional, all you have to get is at least 2 E's at A level and then you're automatically in, right?
Reply 9
Unconditional means your in although exams are still important....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone - which unis offered you unconditionals
Original post by XpinappleX7

UEA ^^
Reply 12
Original post by XpinappleX7

University of Essex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending