The Student Room Group

Men, what do you think of stretch marks on a woman?

Genuine question, I am insecure about them and hesitate about intimacy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Depends how bad they are where they are obviously.

Also obviously, at that point very little really matters tbh... It's like 'oh, ok, she has stretch marks there'. They're not revolting like acne, and don't mean that in a hyperbolic manner but I mean quite literally spots can make you grossed out looking at them but stretch marks never do... Unless they're really really pink and really deep. But even then if they're just on your legs it should be inconsequential.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
if everything else is sound, i wouldnt care
Reply 3
No-ones bothered about them
Original post by TorpidPhil

Also obviously, at that point very little really matters tbh... It's like 'oh, ok, she has stretch marks there'. They're not revolting like acne, and don't mean that in a hyperbolic manner but I mean quite literally spots can make you grossed out looking at them but stretch marks never do... Unless they're really really pink and really deep. But even then if they're just on your legs it should be inconsequential.

I have massive (slightly faded yet still quite red and deep) stretch marks up the side of my abdomen...
When I was really young I was incredibly skinny (had a food problem... not an eating disorder just a bit of a thing with food) yet at 14/15 I suddenly filled out with larger than average size hips and breasts, and because of that I have very large stretch marks up the side of my stomach/abdomen...

because they are big and deep would this revolt you... I mean I couldnt prevent this happening to my body, and it makes me feel so insecure to think men are judging me because of something which was out of my control yet I now have to live with it.
Reply 5
Original post by TorpidPhil

What about on the thighs, bum and hips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got them on my boobs, bum, thighs etc
It's normal lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't matter OP, I'm 16 and have a few light ones on my ass.
Original post by StudentOkay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very normal unless they're insanely deep for some reason it really really doesn't matter.
Any bloke who wants kids is gonna have a big problem if stretch marks affect his view of a lass.

They're nowt. Don't worry about them.
Minor imperfections wouldn't turn me off.
I can't say they've ever bothered me; I don't seek them out or avoid them. They're a fairly normal thing which most women have to some extent (and men, of course, indeed I have a few myself).
Original post by xoflower
I've got them on my boobs, bum, thighs etc
It's normal lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its incredibly normal, especially if its from teenage growth spurts as your skin often doesnt have the elasticity to stretch that much!!

I understand how you feel having such deep and bad stretch marks makes me so insecure.
Reply 13
i don't have stretch marks, just a lot of scars all over my legs. I've found that guys either don't care, whether they're into you or not. YOu may think that everybody's thinking about it but they're not, they just think 'oh she's got stretch marks' and that is all :smile: Don't be scared about being intimate- guys tend to love girls bodies no matter what. Hopefully this has reassured you! xx
It's very normal, it's hard to find women without them, no need to be worried :smile:
Original post by bassbabe
Doesn't matter OP, I'm 16 and have a few light ones on my ass.

Oi oi. :wink:
Original post by chocolatesauce
It's very normal, it's hard to find women without them, no need to be worried :smile:

thats probably not human if she doesn't have em, must be some wax figure.
mmmm..no problem as long as you got a phat.

Original post by StudentOkay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Man.bear.pig
Oi oi. :wink:

I'm assuming you like em phat :wink:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
thats probably not human if she doesn't have em, must be some wax figure.

I said it is normal to have stretch marks :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending