I GOT AN OFFER FROM WARWICK!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer from Warwick!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
I GOT AN OFFER FROM WARWICK!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, congratulations!
Which degree course is it? Also what where your grades of you don't mind me asking. How quickly did your offer come?
Conditional offer from Oxford Brookes (my lowest choice) for Maths. ABC with A in maths.

Just 4 left.
Conditional from Newcastle. I haven't got 5 rejections! <3
Original post by Uni2016
Hiya, congratulations!
Which degree course is it? Also what where your grades of you don't mind me asking. How quickly did your offer come?

Data Science (pretty much Maths, Computer Science and Stats)

A-levels in a year predictions: Maths (A*), Further Maths (A*), Economics (A)
SQA Advanced Highers (bombed coursework due to serious extenuating circumstances): Maths (B), Physics (C), French (D)
SQA Highers: AABBC
GCSE equivs: 3A*s 5As
Data Science (pretty much Maths, Computer Science and Stats)

A-levels in a year predictions: Maths (A*), Further Maths (A*), Economics (A)
SQA Advanced Highers (bombed coursework due to serious extenuating circumstances): Maths (B), Physics (C), French (D)
SQA Highers: AABBC
GCSE equivs: 3A*s 5As

Thanks for replying.
Fantastic results 😊
Again congratulations! 😊
Original post by Hazel37
Aw thank you! Ive been to bath once and thought it was lovely, I love the older buildings.
Aw yay, I havent heard anyone else apply to biomed at warwick yet.
I got an offer from them 3 days after mine was sent off. I hope you get warwick too! :smile:

Thank you! :smile: I sent mine yesterday so hopefully it'll be soon. Best of luck with your other applications.
Just got an offer from Warwick for Mathematics and Physics GF13. A*AA with the A* in Maths and AA in Physics and Further Maths. No STEP!
Original post by Louisb19
Just got an offer from Warwick for Mathematics and Physics GF13. A*AA with the A* in Maths and AA in Physics and Further Maths. No STEP!

Different subject but the SAME OFFER AS ME!!! There was also a STEP option to bring it down to AAA. I might just take STEP for the bants lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Uni2016
Thanks for replying.
Fantastic results 😊
Again congratulations! 😊

Thank you!! Where have you applied? And for which subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Different subject but the SAME OFFER AS ME!!! There was also a STEP option to bring it down to AAA. I might just take STEP for the bants lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I didn't get a STEP option because I applied for dual hons. If I do end up in Warwick I might change course to straight Mathematics. What course did you get an offer for?
Original post by Louisb19
I think I didn't get a STEP option because I applied for dual hons. If I do end up in Warwick I might change course to straight Mathematics. What course did you get an offer for?

Data Science (essentially Maths, Computer Science and Statistics)

Have you asked the Maths department about the possibility of switching? How come you're thinking about switching btw?
Data Science (essentially Maths, Computer Science and Statistics)

Have you asked the Maths department about the possibility of switching? How come you're thinking about switching btw?

You can ask to switch after you get your results I think. I'm not too sure that dual honours would be the best route for me as I aspire to do a MA in Maths. If I only have half a degree in Maths then I fear that I might struggle with it.
I got an offer from Liverpool and from Hull for Geology and Physical Geography!!

Three more unis to go!
Original post by mazzaion
Good luck to you too, tell me how it goes! Have you received any offers yet?

Yeah, I have Kings and Nottingham :smile:
Course: Natural Sciences/Biochem
Universities: Cambridge, Bath, Durham, Bristol, Exeter
GCSE grades: 11A*s 1A
AS grades (achieved): 4As 1B
A2 grades (predicted): 2A*s 2As

Just got an offer from Bath for A*AA! Any one have any idea when Bristol and Exeter usually respond to applications?
Original post by ryanroks1
2/5 acknowledgement emails received since submitting my application yesterday. I still can't stop checking track despite the fact it's incredibly unlikely I'll receive an offer yet.

Does anyone know how long Warwick, Nottingham and Birmingham take to send an acknowledgement email?

I got my acknowledgement from Birmingham yesterday morning - around 24 hours after I got my UCAS welcome email :smile:
Original post by ryanroks1
And the obsessive track checking begins... :biggrin:

Spoiler

This is literally me, I refresh my email every 10 minutes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I have a conditional offer of Warwick in Mathematics (I'm an international student). But is Warwick a good university for math ? What do you think ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending