The Student Room Group

University applicants 2016 thread!

Scroll to see replies

Who is currently doing BTEC Level 3 in Business and is applying for university 2016?
Hi, is anyone applying to Modern Languages?
Original post by Tessie Ericsson
Hope you can send in your application soon! And thank you! :smile: I graduated this year, so I'm taking a year off to do some volunteering and work to to earn some money in time for uni. So I presume since I've already got all my grades, I won't have to pick a firm-insurance etc. What about you? :biggrin:

That sounds good :smile: I think I might put Portsmouth as my firm then Brunel as my insurance but I think I'm going to wait and see what offers I get haha :biggrin: Really nervous and excited :s-smilie:
Original post by celiajacobs
October 11th (Sunday) and they gave me my offer on the 16th (Friday) :smile:

Ok thanks
Original post by celiajacobs
Sent my application on the 12th and haven't even had a confirmation from nottingham trent yet:s-smilie: congrats on your manchester offer! I've got an interview there for biomed on november 4th!

thank you !!
Anyone applying for Physio?
Got an offer from Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HassanAftab
Anyone who got an offer from Manchester?

Yeah , I got conditional offer on 15th Oct from Manchester for EEE. I had applied thru UCAS on 5th Oct.
Original post by kind3110
Yeah , I got conditional offer on 15th Oct from Manchester for EEE. I had applied thru UCAS on 5th Oct.

Can I know your gcses and alevel grades, if you dont mind me asking?
I am eagerly waiting for offers from Southampton and Surrey.
I had applied for EEE on 5th Oct to
Oxford
Imperial
Southampton
Surrey
Manchester

Oxford : Am preparing for PAT on 4th Nov
Imperial :Interview scheduled for 11th Nov
Southampton , Surrey : Eagerly waiting
Manchester : Already got conditional offer on 15th Oct

Anyone got offers from Southampton or Surrey ? How long do they take ??
Original post by adegunt
Anyone got / know people who have offers for law?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only unis I know of that have given Law offers are Kent, Warwick, QMUL, and Exeter
Original post by Radioactive_
That sounds good :smile: I think I might put Portsmouth as my firm then Brunel as my insurance but I think I'm going to wait and see what offers I get haha :biggrin: Really nervous and excited :s-smilie:

Yeah, that's a good idea. Haha, me too! I just want to a response from all the unis I applied to so that I can make a decision already! :tongue:
I've got 4/5 offers, all conditional from Liverpool, Derby, Chester and Southampton. Still waiting for Swansea, anyone know how long they take? I sent my application off a week an a half ago.
Original post by unihelp98
I've got 4/5 offers, all conditional from Liverpool, Derby, Chester and Southampton. Still waiting for Swansea, anyone know how long they take? I sent my application off a week an a half ago.

Which course you applied in Southampton?
Can I know your gcses and alevel grades, if you dont mind me asking?

I am an Indian student , CBSE curriculum so it's not GCSE .

My grade 10 (which is like your GCSE) was 9.8 CGPA (out of 10 overall) with 10 in all subjects except Science.Science was 9.

My predicted for Grade 12 (which is like your AS/A) were
Physics 95%
Chemistry 90%
Maths 95%
English 95%
Biology 90%
Just got an offer from Southampton! They're my last choice but I'm still very happy (at least someone wants me). I have interviews at Imperial and UCL within the next two weeks as well which I'm extremely worried about. I can see myself saying something stupid...
I am an Indian student , CBSE curriculum so it's not GCSE .

My grade 10 (which is like your GCSE) was 9.8 CGPA (out of 10 overall) with 10 in all subjects except Science.Science was 9.

My predicted for Grade 12 (which is like your AS/A) were
Physics 95%
Chemistry 90%
Maths 95%
English 95%
Biology 90%

Okayyy. Last question lol. Were you interviewed?
Original post by victoria98
Just got an offer from Southampton! They're my last choice but I'm still very happy (at least someone wants me). I have interviews at Imperial and UCL within the next two weeks as well which I'm extremely worried about. I can see myself saying something stupid...

Congrats :-)

May I know which course you applied for in Southampton ?When did you apply ?

I have applied for EEE at Imperial ,Southampton , Surrey, Manchester and Electrical at Oxford.
Like you , my interview too is scheduled for 11th Nov for Imperial
I am really really luking 4ward to offers from Southampton...and Surrey.
Already have an offer from Manchester
Okayyy. Last question lol. Were you interviewed?

No , I was NOT interviewed for Manchester.

I heard that Surrey as well doesn't interview.
Congrats :-)

May I know which course you applied for in Southampton ?When did you apply ?

I have applied for EEE at Imperial ,Southampton , Surrey, Manchester and Electrical at Oxford.
Like you , my interview too is scheduled for 11th Nov for Imperial
I am really really luking 4ward to offers from Southampton...and Surrey.
Already have an offer from Manchester

Thanks :smile: I applied for chemistry on the 9th. Well done on your Manchester offer! What's your ideal choice? I'm guessing Imperial?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending